• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Sunday

Today, I like the

New York Knicks - http://walterfootball.com/nba.php
    Vancouver Canucks - http://walterfootball.com/hockey.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I love the Knicks pick Walter. The public views this team as terrible. Well, that's because everyone in the media labels this team as the axis of evil. I mean not even the media labeled Osama as evil as ESPN and everyone else is labeling Isiah Thomas as.

Look at their losses this year, at Cleveland, Pheonix, Clippers, Sacramento (bad loss), Denver, Detroit and Boston. Outside of Sacramento those are all tough teams to play on the road. The knicks have had a tough schedule, wish they could somehow switch that with the cupcake schedule that Boston plays to start the season. Isiah is being unfairly targeted because of the New York media. Why doesn't the media in NYC cross the river and start to criticize Lawrence Frank for not taking the Nets deep into the play-offs with Kidd, Carter, Collins and Jefferson.

Comment

How is Isiah being treated unfairly by the media? He is throwing punches with his starting PG on a plane, sexual harassing interns, and trading for burnt out stars with mega-contracts. He gets what he deserves by the media - it is all on him.
      Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
      2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
      2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
      3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
      3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
      4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Bah Zach Randolph missed a three to cover. Knicks at one point were outscored 18-3 in the fourth quarter. They completely blew it.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Isiah is an *******. He told Bill Simmons he wanted to kill him.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

The problem with the Knicks isn't Isiah. The front office made stupid decisions signing players that have no concept of playing basketball together. Stephon Marbury can't get a long with anybody. No one in the league likes him and wants to play with him. I'll continue to say Isiah is getting a bad wrap from the media just as Torre was. NYC has the dumbest media members in the world.

Comment

Working...
            X