X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Dolphins

SUCK BALLS THROUGH A STRAW!

Dolphins, you are owned!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

lol kick em while they are down
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

When you're a Jets fan there wouldn't be many opportunities for this.

Comment

Lawl, classy Jets fans as always.
        Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

Quote on John Beck

"At least the future is bright under the grey-haired rookie" LOL

The Dolphins could have had Brady Quinn and Sidney Rice. They have John Beck and Ted Ginn. There are some really DUMB front offices in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
            Quote on John Beck

The Dolphins could have had Brady Quinn and Sidney Rice. They have John Beck and Ted Ginn. There are some really DUMB front offices in the NFL.
            Hindsight is 20/20. Easy to say who the teams should have drafted 7 months after the draft.

I'd rather have Ted Ginn on draft day than Sidney Rice and you would too.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              Hindsight is 20/20. Easy to say who the teams should have drafted 7 months after the draft.

I actually preferred Rice, I felt he was more polished as a receiver and better value if you picked a receiver like him in the second, and addressed something else in the 1st.

Comment

Quote on John Beck

Hey, Ted Ginn is awesome, in Madden.

Comment

Ted Ginn couldn't catch a cold, naked in a north pole winter.
                  Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post

Jets fans are just bitter they drafted Ken O'Brien over Dan Marino

Comment

Originally posted by n9necount View Post
                      and Bryan Thomas over Ed Reed, and Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp, etc..

But c'mon I know you are just a bitter Dolphin fan. Did you seriously think the Dolphins were going to win this game. The Jets beat the Fins 31-28 earlier in the year I was there for that one. It was 31-13 (or something like that) at the beginning of the 4th quarter. The Fins had 15 points in garbage time.

The Jets didn't play well last week and got crushed by the much better Cowboys in Dallas. The Fins on the other hand played the Steelers and lost 3-0 in terrible weather field conditions where it favors a team with a poor offensive like the dolphins because it was tough to put up points.

For some reason the media ignored the 1st victory over the Dolphins by the Jets, and looked at last weeks results and the fact that the if the Dolphins win this year it would probably be against the "****ty" Jets.

I'm not surprised the Jets owned the Dolphins (again), the Jets got better compared to their first meeting, offensively with KC and defensively by playing together more fluently, while the Dolphins lost Ronnie Brown and Chris Chambers, and have Beck who made many many mistakes today.

The score of 40-13 was very similar to last time's 31-28 (31-13 in beg of 4th) the main difference was 4th quarter/garbage time scoring. Peace.
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                        and Bryan Thomas over Ed Reed, and Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp, etc..

But c'mon I know you are just a bitter Dolphin fan. Did you seriously think the Dolphins were going to win this game. The Jets beat the Fins 31-28 earlier in the year I was there for that one. It was 31-13 (or something like that) at the beginning of the 4th quarter. The Fins had 15 points in garbage time.

The Jets didn't play well last week and got crushed by the much better Cowboys in Dallas. The Fins on the other hand played the Steelers and lost 3-0 in terrible weather field conditions where it favors a team with a poor offensive like the dolphins because it was tough to put up points.

For some reason the media ignored the 1st victory over the Dolphins by the Jets, and looked at last weeks results and the fact that the if the Dolphins win this year it would probably be against the "****ty" Jets.

I'm not surprised the Jets owned the Dolphins (again), the Jets got better compared to their first meeting, offensively with KC and defensively by playing together more fluently, while the Dolphins lost Ronnie Brown and Chris Chambers, and have Beck who made many many mistakes today.

The score of 40-13 was very similar to last time's 31-28 (31-13 in beg of 4th) the main difference was 4th quarter/garbage time scoring. Peace.
                        I'm not bitter. Most of my friends and family are Jets fans(unfortunately) and I congratulated them on the win. Just had to point out how classless most of your fan base as evident by the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                          The Jets beat the Fins 31-28 earlier in the year I was there for that one. It was 31-13 (or something like that) at the beginning of the 4th quarter. The Fins had 15 points in garbage time.
                          Aye, I was there for that one too. Actually all 3 Jets games I've been to this year, the "fans" next to me, surprisingly, were cheering for Pennington to get hurt so Clemens could get in.

Comment

Originally posted by n9necount View Post
                            Quit living in the past

Comment

Quote on John Beck

You're right, because Quinn is totally lighting up the league right now right?

Comment

Working...
                              X