No announcement yet.

So how did everyone do today(NFL picks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how did everyone do today(NFL picks)

Just curious, I hit on the jags game but got rolled because of philly and denver.

My poor Eagles.
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

6-3 so far, lost on Colts, Bears, and Broncos

left:
    Cinci +7
    Patriots -20
    Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

Bad day for me. Lost New Orleans money line and Washington -4

Comment

ya the redskins honestly blow, but i guess its understandable.

sigpic

Comment

Lost my big Redskins game, but won my other three Double Money Picks.

I only liked 4 games today and went 3-1, so I can't really complain.

I did get a nasty e-mail in the wake of my Redskins pick losing... I'm going to share it during my Week 14 picks. It's pretty amusing... You'll see once I post it.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

8-6 today. For some reason I didn't put in a pick for the ATL STL game, so like the cheater I am, I'm going to claim I liked STL and say I'm 9-6, 10-6 pending a NE blowout tomorrow.

Comment

Jimmy, are you concerned the line dropped to -19?
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I was 4/8 on the day with all my picks (only post the ones I like the most here.)

Really unlucky with the schuab injury.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Had a lot on Denver man that was a bad idea.. haha there's always next week
                  Check out my new site Today!
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    -19, really? Any idea why? I don't see any real injury difference in the team since last week. Oh and the Ravens suck. There are no locks in football, but if the Ravens get up I'll exercise as a punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                      Had a lot on Denver man that was a bad idea.. haha there's always next week
                      I never bet on Denver anymore. They're too unpredictable, and have been for years. When you think about it, their games can turn on a Champ Bailey interception, something that doesn't happen every week. Plus I always feel the need to side with Denver ATS, so when they lose the hurt is too much to bear.

Even in fantasyland, Denver RBs are like those insects in Africa that live for a day, mate and die. You just can't make reliable calls on who will be playing week to week.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        YES! This shocked me. However, the weather may be poor so that may be the cause of the change. I am actually attending this one so I hope the game is close as I freeze my ass off!

Comment

lol im done picking denver for the year haha regardless of who they play lmfao.

sigpic

Comment

Uh, weather, yes that's a good one. 27 and snowing. Don't NE normally play ok in these conditions?

Comment

NE will prove they have a ground game as well, and still kill, but yeah that time of line movement is cause for concern.

I had a wretched week, worst week this season went 1 - 8 in the 1oclock games ended 4 - 11

Comment

Working...
                              X