Embarrassing Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassing Loss

The Washington Redskins should be absolutely embarrassed for losing today to the Bills; it has nothing to do with the fact that they were playing the Bills though. If you can't get up for the game after one of your players is killed, what can you get up for? I am absolutely shocked that came out as the "same old Redskins" for this game.

My question is, what in the world was Joe Gibbs thinking?

He pulled a Cam Cameron
    Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

Originally posted by n9necount View Post
      My question is, what in the world was Joe Gibbs thinking?

He pulled a Cam Cameron
      Lindell hit the 1st 51 so it's not like it was a 60 yarder were you hit 1/10.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
        Lindell hit the 1st 51 so it's not like it was a 60 yarder were you hit 1/10.
        That still doesn't explain why you call back-to-back timeouts to bring the kicker even closer.
        Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

Lindell is a beast. He did make the first - but it is still a long field goal. Would you rather take a 30+ yarder in the rain, or a 51 yarder in the rain? It was a huge lapse in judgment on Joe Gibbs part. Still - I expected Lindell to make it - no matter where it was from.
          Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
          2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
          2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
          3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
          3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
          4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

I agree - they played sloppy football today... Jason Campbell had two turnovers in his own territory, and took a safety. The Redskins couldn't get in the end zone in the first half.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

good thing I put 15 on Washington in my confidence pool and 14 on Denver.... man this was a bad week for me
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
              X