X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 13 Wrap-Up

http://walterfootball.com/topstory.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I wholeheartedly disagree with even calling John Beck "almost" a bust. He has only played three games. You cannot judge a quarterback, a rookie nonetheless, on a team with no blocking, no running game, no defense, no wide outs, poor play-calling, tell me when to stop...Maybe he is a bust, maybe not. All I'm saying it's far too early to tell on this garbage team

How many picks did Manning throw against the Bolts? Oh yeah, 6. And he has receivers. And a running game. He must be a bust too. Oh and also, Manning's rookie year: 28 picks.
    Last edited by n9necount; 12-03-2007, 12:25 AM.
    Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

You're right it's too early... But I argued that Randy Mueller, quite possibly the worst GM of all time, took him; while Andy Reid, a guy who drafts BYU players all the time, passed on him. I'd trust Reid over Mueller.

Not saying Beck is going to be a bust, but he's been pretty horrendous in two games.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

As for Jerome Boger's wiki page, so what about the photo. If Cowher's mom had a page, there'd probably be a photo of him screaming at her. What a beautiful angry man. Though I like Tomlin too, he's like Wesley Snipes, quiet but bad-ass.

Comment

I thought it was funny that the only picture on that page was him getting yelled at by Cowher.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Unbelieveable Walter. I can't believe you are even considering calling Beck a bust just because he is not throwing for 300 yards and 8 touchdowns.

Knee jerk reactions are ridiculous and very fan-like.

Look at how Tarvaris Jackson is playing. Wasn't he a bust 2 weeks ago?

PATIENCE.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

"Their two wins were over the Panthers and Falcons. Well, I would say that this triumph makes them legitimate."

They have been legitimate for a long time. I think a big win on the road makes a statement but it doesn't necessarilly mean you can't make some noise in teh playoffs if your team is playing well at the end of the season.

Comment

"A Bengals safety of Ben Roethlisberger was nullified by a Leon Hall holding penalty on Leon Hall."

Lol, what?
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Thanks for giving the Bills props!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    "Their two wins were over the Panthers and Falcons. Well, I would say that this triumph makes them legitimate."

They have been legitimate for a long time. I think a big win on the road makes a statement but it doesn't necessarilly mean you can't make some noise in teh playoffs if your team is playing well at the end of the season.
                    You have to be able to win on the road to advance deep into the playoffs. This Bucs squad will have to go to Dallas or Green Bay in Round 2. If your best road win is at Carolina, you've got problems.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      Unbelieveable Walter. I can't believe you are even considering calling Beck a bust just because he is not throwing for 300 yards and 8 touchdowns.

Knee jerk reactions are ridiculous and very fan-like.

Look at how Tarvaris Jackson is playing. Wasn't he a bust 2 weeks ago?

PATIENCE.
                      Didn't you have the Vikings taking a QB as well? Very ridiculous and fan-like, Matt. LOL.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        You have to be able to win on the road to advance deep into the playoffs. This Bucs squad will have to go to Dallas or Green Bay in Round 2. If your best road win is at Carolina, you've got problems.
                        Not really because all you have to do is the best team on that day, not in week 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Didn't you have the Vikings taking a QB as well? Very ridiculous and fan-like, Matt. LOL.
                          Yeah I did but Jackson has shown nothing for 1.5 years as opposed to 2-3 weeks with Beck big differenc.e

Also Jackson was a huge reach at the end of round 2 in 2006 as opposed to the Dolphins who did not reach for Beck imo.

Comment

Right, but why even bring him up then?
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Vikings only reached for Jackson because they wanted Kellen Clemens and were nervous after he was taken that their next QB on their draft list order was going to be taken too. KC would make the Vikings way more legit than with Jackson.
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                              X