What the?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the?

Why the hell has the Pats gone from -21 to now -18 in some places.Who in the hell would bet the Ravens offense against this Pats D.Somebody is and it is very concerning to me and my bet on the Pats tonight.Is Moss out or something............blizzard????

There are 25-mph winds expected tonight. I think people are panicking. No rain or anything, just crazy winds.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I don't get it either. Where are you getting 18? I'll gladly take that line. Patriots should have no problem covering because like you said, [email protected] offense. That poor Ravens D has to defend in their own territory all day long, and bad weather or not Brady will find a way to score
      Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

The winds affect the total but I don't think it'll stop the Pats from covering.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

The Pats Can't Run

Thats what people have been saying......I think the Pats will take this opportunity and run the ball right down the Ravens throat, and be mad enough about it to still score 45 - 50 pts

All with a smile of course

Comment

Working...
          X