Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone concerned about the line drop in the NE game tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone concerned about the line drop in the NE game tonight?

just wondering, i stayed away from this game but if i had to pick i would probably take ravens. After all this is there superbowl lmao - bart scott.

just playing i would roll with NE -19.
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

It's a weather concern, I think. Apparently the wind gusts are supposed to exceed 50mph. This hurts New England more than it does Baltimore because well, Baltimore can't throw in any weather.

So if I'm reading it correctly they predict Brady will not be throwing jumpballs to Moss all night.
    Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

I think the Patriots use ball control instead. Pats should still win big.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I like the Ravens suck. NE will win by 21

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          I think the Patriots use ball control instead. Pats should still win big.
          That's scary because all of us who took New England are relying on them to run up the score in the 4th. If they run the ball in the 4th, that's not good for us. We have to assume the Ravens are good for what 6? 10 tops. We need 5 NE touchdowns to be safe
          Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

Yeah, I don't see the Ravens scoring more than 10.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I dont even know if the Ravens are good for a fieldgoal.

Comment

Yeah, especially with the wind... Can't see any FGs from longer than 35. And that's even a stretch.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

hmmm so the wind is going to be that bad...dam.
                  Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Just caught some ESPN at the stadium. I think this is a game to avoid re money bets. You just can't predict what it's going to be like, it could calm right down by the 4th, or go haywire.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                      Just caught some ESPN at the stadium. I think this is a game to avoid re money bets. You just can't predict what it's going to be like, it could calm right down by the 4th, or go haywire.
                      I'd bet the under.

Edit: I will put 2 units on the under.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

As a Steelers fan, I'm banking on Suggs laying on a late hit on Brady to shake him up for next week.

Apperantly Brady missed practice all this week? That's what I heard at least.

Comment

Yeah he was getting a haircut and a new suit tailored.

Comment

Haha I really do hate that guy.

Comment

I loved a bit on MNF earlier this season where they interviewed some of Brady's teammates about that GQ cover thing. Wes Welker talked about how wears clothes too small for him and that he'd even caught Brady wearing some of his t-shirts on occasion.

Comment

Working...
                              X