• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Rankings Week 14 Posted

http://walterfootball.com/analysis.php

Pats move down.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I agree with #3. I disagree with #1 and and #2 though, I believe those should be swapped. But that's up for debate tomorrow. Too exhausted to night
    Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

60% - Take a trip across Asia and Africa with Ricky Williams - without leaving the apartment.
      And LOL
      Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

I think I could argue Indy-Dallas and Dallas-Indy.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

needs more tampa, i think tampa should switch places with seattle and maybe even cleveland.
          Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

All they needed to do was show up with a Hall of Fame jacket for Chad Johnson, the "It's the Mirrors" girl for Chris Henry, a lead pipe for Frostee Rucker, jugs of vodka and boat keys for Eric Steinbach, jugs of rum and car keys for Deltha O'Neal, and USC tickets for Carson Palmer. The team would have disbanded, and the Steelers wouldn't have had to risk injury.
            $$ comment of the page
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Hay Walter, you must be getting bored with these power ranking or something. New England third, you must need new blog material or something this is a joke right.

Every great team faces a few games in the year that they struggle with, that is why Miami was the last team to go undefeted. Yet New England found a way to win and you move them down two spots and even more under the two teams the already beat. If ther defence is that bad why didn't the boy's and the colts beat them. JMO but for real!!!!!

Comment

Because their defense is old, and now they are tired...earlier in the season they weren't as tired....they won't be getting any rest anytime soon, seeing how they can't get themselves off the field

Walt's right. A team that struggles against the ravens is not a #1 team

Comment

Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
                  needs more tampa, i think tampa should switch places with seattle and maybe even cleveland.
                  Seattle beat Tampa, and Cleveland beat Seattle. That's why I have that order. Those three teams are about equal.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
                    Hay Walter, you must be getting bored with these power ranking or something. New England third, you must need new blog material or something this is a joke right.

Every great team faces a few games in the year that they struggle with, that is why Miami was the last team to go undefeted. Yet New England found a way to win and you move them down two spots and even more under the two teams the already beat. If ther defence is that bad why didn't the boy's and the colts beat them. JMO but for real!!!!!
                    The Pats allowed the Ravens to score 24. The same Ravens who put up 7 against THE BENGALS and THE 49ERS. Two weeks in a row now, they've made horrible QBs look like Pro Bowlers. I have a feeling the Steelers are going to crush the Pats.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I think the Steelers are a better team than the Jags

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        The Pats allowed the Ravens to score 24. The same Ravens who put up 7 against THE BENGALS and THE 49ERS. Two weeks in a row now, they've made horrible QBs look like Pro Bowlers. I have a feeling the Steelers are going to crush the Pats.
                        Well, just a few weeks ago the Pats 4th quarter blew out the Cowboys, and they've already beaten the Colts, who have had their own eeked out victories (Kansas City, I mean come on!). If you look only at the last couple of weeks I can maybe understand where you've put the patriots but then I'd have to ask, why is GB 4th?

For that matter, why are Denver not in the bottom 10?

Comment

"Seattle beat Tampa, and Cleveland beat Seattle. That's why I have that order. Those three teams are about equal."

makes sense but i would probably put them over the giants at least, but your right all the teams are basically equal.
                          Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
                            "Seattle beat Tampa, and Cleveland beat Seattle. That's why I have that order. Those three teams are about equal."

makes sense but i would probably put them over the giants at least, but your right all the teams are basically equal.
                            Seattle beating Tampa happened very early in the season, I think Tampa is a slightly better team than Seattle at the moment.

That logic makes absolutely NO SENSE when the Patriots beat the Colts and they are #3 in the power rankings. please explain
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

GOOD! The Patsies got what they deserve!
                              Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                              Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                              Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                              Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Working...
                              X