New Mock drafted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mock drafted

I already have my picks on my spreadsheet, I will write them up later tonight. If I'm running bad at the poker table I will try to write round 2 also, which is more entertaining than 1 because I am able to mix things up a bit more, new players on the board, etc.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

what site you play on?
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
      what site you play on?
      It was a cash game at my friend's house, but I ended up going to a tournament at an underground cardroom. $30 with rebuys.

So funny, I got 6th place here is how it went down.

Guy goes all in preflop three straight times. He has about 3000 in chips, I have 2500 blinds at 100/200.

He moves all in again, I look down at KK, I call he has AA.

SICK

Comment

Those blinds were very high for the amount of chips you both had. Sucks that he had AA in that situation, but hey that's the game.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
          Those blinds were very high for the amount of chips you both had. Sucks that he had AA in that situation, but hey that's the game.
          Not really we were in the 4th level of the tournament. The buy in amount of chips were really low (40BBs) but that is cuz it is a rebuy and if it was more then the tourney would lasted all night and that isn't fun.

Comment

At least you didn't call with AA and get donked by Ks

Comment

You get Pocket Rockets you better not get donked by K's. Bad beat. It's good to see you do a second round. I look forward to seeing it.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

At least you didn't finish 10th in the Sunday Million. One spot away from the final table I'm 4th in chips and we're playing 5 handed. UTG I get AA, raise 3.5xBB, folds around to chipleader BB who pushes. I call and he shows AKo. Flop is 3 diamonds, he has the Ace of diamonds. You know the rest. And yes it hit on the river.

This was about a year ago and I haven't played poker since
                Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

Originally posted by n9necount View Post
                  At least you didn't finish 10th in the Sunday Million. One spot away from the final table I'm 4th in chips and we're playing 5 handed. UTG I get AA, raise 3.5xBB, folds around to chipleader BB who pushes. I call and he shows AKo. Flop is 3 diamonds, he has the Ace of diamonds. You know the rest. And yes it hit on the river.

This was about a year ago and I haven't played poker since
                  Yuck thats pretty sick I think you are a 92% favorite preflop thats brutal.

Getting 10th in the Sunday Million thought didn't you get like at least 5k for that finish?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    Yuck thats pretty sick I think you are a 92% favorite preflop thats brutal.

Getting 10th in the Sunday Million thought didn't you get like at least 5k for that finish?
                    Yeah nice to think about know but at the time it was very disheartening considering it took 10 hours from 4pm to 2am to build that stack only to lose it like that. Esp with the exponential payouts when you can smell the 190k 1st or the usual 2 or 3way chop of like 80k each then the 25k guaranteed.

Those Aces hold up can I could have basically folded all the way to 40-50k. Ah well, that's poker.

Do you play on Stars/Tilt? How are the games nowadays?

Comment

Yeah nice to think about know but at the time it was very disheartening considering it took 10 hours from 4pm to 2am to build that stack only to lose it like that. Esp with the exponential payouts when you can smell the 190k 1st or the usual 2 or 3way chop of like 80k each then the 25k guaranteed.

Those Aces hold up can I could have basically folded all the way to 40-50k. Ah well, that's poker.

Do you play on Stars/Tilt? How are the games nowadays?
                      I play $5 sngs on FTP and I have a friend that plays $10/$20 and he stakes me in the Sunday 750k guaranteed and the monthly 1M guaranteed...he has a sick bankroll (300k online made 1M-2M live) but he knows I am a solid player, he is a poker mentor and I learn so much from watching his cash sessions (he is jmc2536).

There is much more action on FTP than their used to be and I expect a lot of ppl online once all the teenagers get their christmas monies

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        I play $5 sngs on FTP and I have a friend that plays $10/$20 and he stakes me in the Sunday 750k guaranteed and the monthly 1M guaranteed...he has a sick bankroll (300k online made 1M-2M live) but he knows I am a solid player, he is a poker mentor and I learn so much from watching his cash sessions (he is jmc2536).

There is much more action on FTP than their used to be and I expect a lot of ppl online once all the teenagers get their christmas monies
                        That name sounds strikingly familiar. Did he by any chance play the Party SNGs back in the Golden days? I had a list of names of good SNG players and I wouldn't sit at a table if there were 2 or more of them. I think he was one of those names(BigJoe2003 was the other, I think he still plays on Stars).

I probably sound like a hippie talking about the 70s but man those games were so easy back then and you could also pick your seat. Yep lol, so you basically sat next to the rocks because their calling/pushing range was like 5% so they never steal your blinds and you push any 2 against theirs once the blinds go up. People were sustaining like 20% ROI at the $200s, and 20% at the 20s these days would be hell of a feat.

That's good to hear though, hopefully even more people get back into it if/when we get the Poker carveout.

Comment

That name sounds strikingly familiar. Did he by any chance play the Party SNGs back in the Golden days? I had a list of names of good SNG players and I wouldn't sit at a table if there were 2 or more of them. I think he was one of those names(BigJoe2003 was the other, I think he still plays on Stars).

I probably sound like a hippie talking about the 70s but man those games were so easy back then and you could also pick your seat. Yep lol, so you basically sat next to the rocks because their calling/pushing range was like 5% so they never steal your blinds and you push any 2 against theirs once the blinds go up. People were sustaining like 20% ROI at the $200s, and 20% at the 20s these days would be hell of a feat.

That's good to hear though, hopefully even more people get back into it if/when we get the Poker carveout.
                          I'm not sure. He played in LA for 6 months this year 100/200 in the big game down there (with Kenny Tran, Minh Ly, Phil Laak, Tobey Maguire, Jamie Goldfish, etc.).

You seem like one of those 2+2 players idk I don't get all that math (like the pokerstove equity sheets...if you could explain that stuff to me I'd really appreciate it).

Yeah my friend and I were talking about how we should build a poker time machine to go back to when internet poker was really really starting out and the NL game wasn't as advanced as it is now.

Comment

Working...
                          X