X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 12/6

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I would be very surprised if the Patriots take Mcfadden. I understand they are in a position where they could just take the best player but that is a lot of money for them to allocate to a running back when the hardly ever run the ball and already have Moroney. I think they would go defense. Maybe I’m underrating Mcfadden and they think he is that good, I don’t know the players very well.

Comment

They may trade Maroney if they get McFadden... But think about it this way. Despite paying for Chester Taylor, the Vikings took Adrian Peterson.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I agree with Walter, but I understand the rationale for passing up on McFadden since they are in a primarily passing offense (even though the NFL will catch up to it eventually because it is the gimmick Hawaii rns)

You'll just have to see who I am giving the Patriots in my mock...won't be a big shocker but I think it is somewhat creative.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The way their defense is playing I wouldn't be surprised to see them try to address that side of the ball despite McFadden being on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
            The way their defense is playing I wouldn't be surprised to see them try to address that side of the ball despite McFadden being on the board.

Yeah but it works both ways. You draft someone like McFadden and it totally changes your team because NE's offense will be putting up even more points and controlling the clock more efficently.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

My two cents on this is that I agree that NE would take Run DMC if he was still on the board. Historically we've seen that running backs transition most easily out of all the positions from college to the NFL, especially when they're not outside runners, which McFadden is not.

Sure they might trade the pick away, but that's way too hard to predict. Everyone I hear is saying either him or Laurinitis.

I'll say this, no-trade, McFadden, trade, Buckeye.

Comment

i hope to god the eagles get Josh Barrett, but i don't see him sliping that far. If they were to get him it would probably have to be in the 2nd round.
                Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Walter, you have the Texans drafting Johnathan Stewart at number 14 with the explanation "With Kenny Phillips off the board, the Texans will turn to the running back position..." six picks later you have the Vikings take Kenny Phillips at number 20.

Comment

"Kenny Phillips" - Please draft him andy.
                    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Good catch, I had Phillips going above 14, but changed my mind... Forgot to modify.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I don't understand why the Browns reach for Balmer when Moore is still on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOUTLAW1 View Post
                          I don't understand why the Browns reach for Balmer when Moore is still on the board.
                          i think balmer would make a more natural transition between positions. think body type.

Comment

Yeah, Balmer fits into that defense better than Moore.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I think those first 2 rounds would be sensational for the Vikings. However the third round is where i see the problem. RG is not the weakest link on our offensive line as Anthony Herarra has played well since taking over at RG.

Herarra brought our running game together, it really isn't a coincedence that the first game Anthony Herarra started was the game against Chicago in which Adrian Peterson rushed for 224 yards. The weak link on the offensive line is Ryan Cook at RT.

Comment

Working...
                              X