Fantasy : Starting RB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy : Starting RB's

Alright i am torn on this one guys. Gimme some help...

Got to start 2 running backs, i got

Steven Jackson Vs Cincinnatti
    Frank Gore Vs Minnesota
    Ryan Grant Vs Oakland
    Jammal Lewis Vs New York Jets

One the line - If i win i take the #1 seed in the league to start the playoffs next week. If i lose I And the #5 team in the league wins i get bumped from the playoffs...

I say Steven Jackson and Ryan Grant.

The Vikings have the top run D in the league.

The Jets' defense isn't great, but they've been playing better lately... Jamal Lewis isn't a bad start but I like Jackson and Grant better.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yea Gore is pretty much an after thought at least this week and proably for the playoffs as well Grant and Lewis have both been consistently strong...

I am really just stuck debating between which one to start opposite Jackson since Oakland is the #30 run defense and the Jets are #29...

Comment

I'd personally start Lewis and Grant.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Jackson and Grant. But Lewis wouldn't be the worst play. Gore would be.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Jackson and Grant.

Jackson plays against the Bengals... enough said.

Oakland has great CBs so look for Grant to catch some more passes out of the backfield and GB to take advantage of a weak run defense.

Comment

I guess the one thing that worries me about starting Grant is the injuries to Favre last week.

Green Bay is more likely to run the ball a little more then usual but i am also thinking Oakland wil lset up to stuff Grant and try to force the play on a battered Favre.

Comment

Oakland can stop the run anyways so I think you're good... unless of course those meddling kids ruin your plans again.

Comment

the last time favre played the raiders injured he threw 3 or 4 touchdown passes and came back to win in the fourth quarter.
                  the first time favre played the raiders injured he threw two touchdowns each to T. Rex and mr. Brachiosaurus.

Comment

Translation - Start Favre at RB

Comment

booyah!

Comment

Working...
                      X