All Pads Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Pads Off

Which NFL team would win in a fight? We're talking straight up street fight.

It's a tough decision. I'm trying to pick between the Thugs on the Bengals, The Jags, and The Ravens.

The Bengals just aren't physical enough for me so I don't have much confidence in them.

The Jags have some huge players on the D-line, but the Ravens already have a proven killer in Ray Lewis. I also wouldn't be suprised if Terrell Suggs was a veteran.

I put the Ravens and Jags in the AFC Championship and the Ravens win by about 4 or 5 people.

the patriots D would be swinging their walkers like bandits

Comment

I would take the Iowa hawkeyes over any nfl team. a bunch of crazy rednecks would be crazy sick to watch in a brawl with anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
        Which NFL team would win in a fight? We're talking straight up street fight.

It's a tough decision. I'm trying to pick between the Thugs on the Bengals, The Jags, and The Ravens.

The Bengals just aren't physical enough for me so I don't have much confidence in them.

The Jags have some huge players on the D-line, but the Ravens already have a proven killer in Ray Lewis. I also wouldn't be suprised if Terrell Suggs was a veteran.

I put the Ravens and Jags in the AFC Championship and the Ravens win by about 4 or 5 people.

suggs even sounds like a gang name.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
          the patriots D would be swinging their walkers like bandits
          That Pats would morph into one big person so they could fight as a team.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
            That Pats would morph into one big person so they could fight as a team.
            lol. it'd be like optimus prime!

Comment

suggs even sounds like a gang name.
              He is such an ass hole as a player. Late/cheap hits in the probowl. His picture is ridic too.

Iowa stands a chance, but Ray Lewis come equip with a knife.

Comment

you call 'at a knife?
                'AT's a knife!

Comment

Working...
                X