4. Felix Jones/Arkansas
    5. Ray Rice/Rutgers
    6. James Davis/Clemson
    7. Steve Slaton/West Virginia
    8. Kevin Smith/UCF
    9. Javon Ringer/Michigan State
    10. Jamaal Charles/Texas
    10a. Andre Brown/NC State

I would put ray rice solid number three. then mendenhall, jones, davis, slaton smith would all be tied for 8, depending on what you're looking for. good list though.

Comment

There is certainly a lot I like about Rice and I feel he could end up being a first round pick, but with this year's RB class and since RBs are a dime a dozen in the NFL he will make some team extremely in round 2.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

i think rice and felix jones would actually make somebody one heck of a 1-2. especially in a zone scheme.
        but they won't go that far apart, nor would anybody besides me draft like that.

Comment

mendenhall would be a nice back for mike martz probably.

Comment

I like Jaamal Charles as a sleeper. I think he could do something on the next level.

Comment

good call. if he can hang onto the ball.

Comment

He'll have to run Tiki Barber style.

Comment

I'd also like to say that the more I see of Kevin Smith the less I like him as a pro prospect...which isn't a good thing. Just looks like a mid round pick don't be shocked to hear his name called in round 4...a good combine and I will rethink it but I will always maintain he is slow in pads.

Comment

I like him as a pro prospect...which isn't a good thing.
                    Haha thank you captain obvious

Comment

i read an article some time back about smith and forte. smith was saying he was going to sit down with his coach to decide whether or not to come back or declare. the coach said his philosophy was simple--if he is going to be a lock for a first round pick, then go. otherwise, stay because he'd be costing himself a lot of money by going too early.

that said, I don't think he'll declare and I hope he develops next year into the kind of back he should be. he's got a shiftiness about him which is one reason he's able to run for 2000+ yards, but he needs to work his speed and harness his size better to be a stud on the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                        i read an article some time back about smith and forte. smith was saying he was going to sit down with his coach to decide whether or not to come back or declare. the coach said his philosophy was simple--if he is going to be a lock for a first round pick, then go. otherwise, stay because he'd be costing himself a lot of money by going too early.

that said, I don't think he'll declare and I hope he develops next year into the kind of back he should be. he's got a shiftiness about him which is one reason he's able to run for 2000+ yards, but he needs to work his speed and harness his size better to be a stud on the next level.
                        Yeah from what I have seen of Smith he looks thin imo and could bulk up a bit...really don't see how he is 225 pounds like he claims...looks more in the 200-207 range to me...man I love the Combine!

Comment

Rice is one of my all-time favorite collage RB's who could be an awesome pro. Smith is a guy I think would be a good third down back to start with then turn into a #1 later on in his career. I would put Rice 3 and Smith between six and eight. What happened to GT RB Choice? He has really lost steam lately. Nice List.
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Choice is a senior and will likely drop to round 3 if enough juniors committ. It's so sick someone might get a huge steal if Mike Hart translates well to teh NFL...he could be there in round 5!!

Comment

Wow, didnt think Hart would drop that far either. This has to be the deepest RB class I have seen in years.
                              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                              X