X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's 2008 NFL Mock Draft Updated 12/8

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008matt.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

craig smith said to not listen to matt...

Comment

1. I thought rey maualuga was going back to school.
      2. "gosder cherilus could start day 1" the pack just reworked rt tauscher's contract to give him more money because of good play. clifton has shut down every major pass rusher he's gone up against this year.

maybe they slide cherilus inside until cliffy either retires or starts sucking, but I don't think he'll play anymore if he does start sucking. his knees hurt too.

so I don't argue the pick.

jason jones? what do we know about this guy? again, not arguing the pick...i was kind of thinking about chris ellis types.

Comment

You have the NY Jets picking Jake Long (OT) in round 1, and Phillip Loadholt (OT) in round 2, on top of D'Brickashaw Ferguson. Do you think they'll eally invest that much in their o-line? (As a Kellen Clemens owner, I hope you're right!)

Comment

Originally posted by Lab View Post
          You have the NY Jets picking Jake Long (OT) in round 1, and Phillip Loadholt (OT) in round 2, on top of D'Brickashaw Ferguson. Do you think they'll eally invest that much in their o-line? (As a Kellen Clemens owner, I hope you're right!)
          No man you are right I will have Walter change that 2nd round pick.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
            2. "gosder cherilus could start day 1" the pack just reworked rt tauscher's contract to give him more money because of good play. clifton has shut down every major pass rusher he's gone up against this year.

maybe they slide cherilus inside until cliffy either retires or starts sucking, but I don't think he'll play anymore if he does start sucking. his knees hurt too.

jason jones? what do we know about this guy? again, not arguing the pick...i was kind of thinking about chris ellis types.
            1. He said he was going back to school, but all prospects say that this time of year. I don't buy it and with this weak senior LB class he will probably committ.
            2. Cherilus can play guard in hte ZBS probably, but I think he can start day one at right tackle. You can never have enough offensive lineman and I Just really like the fit of that pick.

Comment

You put a Jaguar logo on the Browns pick. I still love the pick. You want Vince Young doing round offs and back handsprings dont you. All those quality recievers. Man he would throw a party.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                You put a Jaguar logo on the Browns pick. I still love the pick. You want Vince Young doing round offs and back handsprings dont you. All those quality recievers. Man he would throw a party.
                They have the worst WRs in the NFL...they should go WR back to back.

Comment

Jags logo rpoblem is fixed.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Also UL logo on Malcolm Kelly pick (Oklahoma)

Comment

I know they do. You just want to see Vince Young smile again. So do I. Vince is a good QB with terrible weapons. It would be great to see him with a respectable recieving core. I think your first second round (Which I highly anticipated) was good. Cant wait until you and Walter both extend to five rounds. Great Job.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post

And Vince Young swore up and down that he was returning for his senior season at Texas...

A player the caliber of Rey you still have to assume that until the deadline to declare has passed, that he will declare...

Comment

I don't understand giving the Jets 2 OTs in the first two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
                            And Vince Young swore up and down that he was returning for his senior season at Texas...
                            A player the caliber of Rey you still have to assume that until the deadline to declare has passed, that he will declare...
                            Exactly, good point Craig. You just can't buy into this stuff.

Greg Oden returning for his sophomore year? Kevin Durant? List goes on and on and on.

Most of the time I would say it is good for a junior to declare if he is a first round pick...I firmly believe if Brohm committed that Cameron would have taken him at #9 overall...he didn't like Quinn's accuracy issues, Brohm has none and he is like 5-6 years younger than Beck.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                              I don't understand giving the Jets 2 OTs in the first two rounds.
                              That was my bad...orginially I had Chris Long going to the Jets, then switched it up and forgot to edit it out.

I'll give Walter my new 2nd round tonight, only 3 picks changed.

Comment

Working...
                              X