Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter
    replied
    They both took steroids, so I guess steroids would become legal if they were elected into office.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    i think that is possible. Persoanlly, i would like to see Daulton and Bonds running for president and VP in the upcoming election. I would have Daulton as our Pres and B.B as our V.P. Daulton is a better speaker that is why i elect daulton for pres. Also he played for the Phillies.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    LOL... Either you're really wrong or really right.

I guess everyone thought Christopher Columbus was crazy when he said the world was round. Maybe it's possible that Darren Daulton is some sort of advanced humanoid who can lead our species into the future.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Walter, Is that really crazy, or is it possible that Darren daulton know EXACTLY what he is talking about, and that we are all wrong? I mean come on, after all, he does talk to Lizards. You can't sit there and read this, and tell me that is not impressive! Oh yea, AND he can travel to different dimensions like Scott Bacula did in Qauntun leap. So, before we sell darren shrt, maybe we should all check ourselves.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    started a topic Darren Daulton Goes Insane

Darren Daulton Goes Insane

I know this has nothing to do with football, but this is too funny not to mention. Former Philadelphia Phillies catcher Darren Daulton, who was part of the team's World Series run in 1993, has lost his mind.

Daulton was already known for stating that every single person is going to vanish on Dec. 21, 2012 (the last day of the Mayan calendar). On Monday, things got much weirder.

In an interview with a Philadelphian radio station, Daulton said he "talks to lizards" and "sometimes visits other dimensions."

Hahahahahahahaaha...
Working...
X