Heisman trophy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heisman trophy thread

Tebow will probably get it...I think this is the most overhyped/overrated thing in sports.

"Who is gonna win the Heisman? blah blah blah" I can't stand it. It doesn't matter.

This award never goes to the best football player anyways. If it went to the best football player, then where is Chris Long at? How come he doesn't get a vote?

I really hope Tebow can win like 3 straight Heismans, then he doesn't get drafted until like the third round whenever he decides to come out for the Draft and the scouts put him in his place.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

next year it will be john clay rb from wisconsin. young line this year will dominate next year. clay is a redshirt now and is like 6 2 220 and really looks mean. he is supposed to be 4.4 range and played DE also in high school. kindofa big deal. many leather bound books.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
      next year it will be john clay rb from wisconsin. young line this year will dominate next year. clay is a redshirt now and is like 6 2 220 and really looks mean. he is supposed to be 4.4 range and played DE also in high school. kindofa big deal. many leather bound books.
      Big Wisconsin homer, but its cool I like cheese too.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Tebow is a *****. He will join the ranks of Eric Crouch as QBs who suck ass and couldn't make it as an NFL QB.

Comment

I just can't stand Tebow, now I'm objective in terms of me evaluating him to the next level, but I just think he is a douchebag.

Comment

I think Tebow needs to work on strengthening his neck up some more...lol looks like a wrestler.

Comment

Congrats Tebow while DMac will be drafted top 5 next year and making lots of money as an NFL RB. Way more than you will ever see. This moment right now is the highlight of your football career, enjoy.

Comment

Tebow might play fullback in the NFL.

Comment

Well deserved.
                    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      I think Tebow needs to work on strengthening his neck up some more...lol looks like a wrestler.
                      That's good because he'll blow over defenders.
                      Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

I'd rather win this than the Heisman.

Comment

I'd rather win this than the Heisman.

What "this" are you talking about

Comment

IMGs on this site don't work...Tebow's girl...you seen her right, pretty popular picture.

Girl is an 11.

Comment

IMGs on this site don't work...Tebow's girl...you seen her right, pretty popular picture.

Girl is an 11.

OMG yes she's stunning

Comment

Working...
                              X