Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Titans defense sucks.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    LOL no one scores every time they have the ball... But taking care of the ball is more of a sure thing.
    sure but if the Bills DB's didn't drop 2/3. I'm just saying if. It's like if Brady blows his knee they will lose. It's just if you say if anything can happen. Get it lol. I get what you are saying but, ough o'well I'll drop it.
    Last edited by bills_red; 12-09-2007, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    LOL no one scores every time they have the ball... But taking care of the ball is more of a sure thing.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    I don't want to take anything away from Buffalo's victory, but if the Dolphins just took care of the ball (muffing punt, 3 INTs) this game would be close.
    If the Bills scored every time they had the ball it wouldn't be close. If If If. I know the Fins suck but the Bills beat who they were supposed to beat.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I don't want to take anything away from Buffalo's victory, but if the Dolphins just took care of the ball (muffing punt, 3 INTs) this game would be close.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Ginn muffing a punt, easy touchdown for the Bills...

Beck basically handing the ball to the Fins...

BS touchdowns in my mind. Actually more of a byproduct of Miami's incompetence.
    I wouldn't call any TD by the Bills O BS, and 1 was in the redzone were we can't buy a TD. SF has called a good game so far, suprise.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Ginn muffing a punt, easy touchdown for the Bills...

Beck basically handing the ball to the Fins...

BS touchdowns in my mind. Actually more of a byproduct of Miami's incompetence.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    I've given up even though the Dolphins technically have a chance. It's a shame the Bills scored all of those BS touchdowns early to put this game out of reach.
    BS touchdowns? They looked liked regular TD's to me.

Also Lindell just missed a FG.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by Phil View Post
    Walter, you don't seem too concerned about the Miami game.. or have you just given up?

oh and by the way, Rivers just throw a pick that put Tennessee in the red zone!
    I've given up even though the Dolphins technically have a chance. It's a shame the Bills scored all of those BS touchdowns early to put this game out of reach.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Vince Young said he would challenge Antonio Cromartie this week and the first time he threw his direction Cromartie picked it off.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    YV is in

Leave a comment:

• Phil
    replied
    Walter, you don't seem too concerned about the Miami game.. or have you just given up?

oh and by the way, Rivers just throw a pick that put Tennessee in the red zone!

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    I'll look for you right now SD has the ball

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I'm confused - now NFL.com says Young threw those picks. Anyone watching this game?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X