Steelers/Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers/Patriots

Im playing Devils Advocate this week and taking Pittsbergh by a touchdown. I'll prob lose but I'll take it anyway.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

I'm pissed this game is on in my area. Honestly I'd rather watch my Jets play the Browns. O well this would be my 2nd game to watch if I got to chose.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I a huge Browns fan (As if you couldnt tell) I think we get both.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Come on LT just score so I can see the PIT/NE game
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Walter wasnt happy I dont think about that.

Comment

Anyone see Brady jawing at Anthony Smith...I love it. Thats what you get when you guarantee **** you moron.

Comment

wow that was too easy for Brady and Moss.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I haven't rooted for the Pats all year but I hope they just burn Anthony Smith time and again like they already have today...I'm ticked my Bucs lost.

Comment

The 49ers aren't helping anybody!
                  Walter got PWN3D
                  Rams GM

Picks
                  2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                  33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                  65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                  101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                  137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                  168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                  180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Never guarantee a win. EVER. I mean, the Pats only get motivated when someone dogs them. Who wants to motivate New England? Last time someone did that The Pats beat them by 50 easily. Stupid Stupid Stupid. I can see SS Troy Polomalu kicking Anthony Smith All the way back to the locker Room at Halftime.

Comment

San Fran were stupid for dealing with New England in the first place.

Comment

Wow Brady What An Arm!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                          Never guarantee a win. EVER. I mean, the Pats only get motivated when someone dogs them. Who wants to motivate New England? Last time someone did that The Pats beat them by 50 easily. Stupid Stupid Stupid. I can see SS Troy Polomalu kicking Anthony Smith All the way back to the locker Room at Halftime.
                          I agree but do the Pats really need more motivation? I don't think so

Comment

No but it doesnt help either.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              Anyone see Brady jawing at Anthony Smith...I love it. Thats what you get when you guarantee **** you moron.
                              The Brady bumped into James Harrison and Harrison stared him down... haha that was so funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X