Vikings romping home again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings romping home again...

Albeit against a very inept team. I haven't seen a team like them this good at eating the clock for quite a while....

This is crazy, I didn't think the Vikings should have been favored by 9.5 on the road. Oops.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I am amazed, they could make the playoffs
      Walter got PWN3D
      Rams GM

Picks
      2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
      33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
      65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
      101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
      137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
      168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
      180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Yeah, I'd say that's a given now with the Lions and Cards losing today.

Hard to believe this Vikes team lost to the Packers 34-0 a month ago.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

And as a Bucs fan, I would much rather play the Giants than the Vikings in the playoffs...but the flipside is if we play teh Giants (and we are the 4th seed), then we will likely play the Cowboys in the 2nd round.

Oh well can't put the cart before the horse, as long as we get in the playoffs I'm happy. We aren't Super Bowl contenders, but we definately are next year when we get Caddy, Petitgout, and make some moves in FA/Draft.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            And as a Bucs fan, I would much rather play the Giants than the Vikings in the playoffs...but the flipside is if we play teh Giants (and we are the 4th seed), then we will likely play the Cowboys in the 2nd round.

Oh well can't put the cart before the horse, as long as we get in the playoffs I'm happy. We aren't Super Bowl contenders, but we definately are next year when we get Caddy, Petitgout, and make some moves in FA/Draft.
            Luke Petitgout can't stay healthy and gives up a hell of a lot of dumb false start penalties. Hes a very average player IMO, or at least he was with the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
              Luke Petitgout can't stay healthy and gives up a hell of a lot of dumb false start penalties. Hes a very average player IMO, or at least he was with the Giants.
              The young players on the OL have learned a lot from him...supposively he was a huge leader for us and he was playing great this year beofre the injury.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
              X