X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
    Luke Petitgout can't stay healthy and gives up a hell of a lot of dumb false start penalties. Hes a very average player IMO, or at least he was with the Giants.
    The young players on the OL have learned a lot from him...supposively he was a huge leader for us and he was playing great this year beofre the injury.

Leave a comment:

• giantsfanmike
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    And as a Bucs fan, I would much rather play the Giants than the Vikings in the playoffs...but the flipside is if we play teh Giants (and we are the 4th seed), then we will likely play the Cowboys in the 2nd round.

Oh well can't put the cart before the horse, as long as we get in the playoffs I'm happy. We aren't Super Bowl contenders, but we definately are next year when we get Caddy, Petitgout, and make some moves in FA/Draft.
    Luke Petitgout can't stay healthy and gives up a hell of a lot of dumb false start penalties. Hes a very average player IMO, or at least he was with the Giants.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    And as a Bucs fan, I would much rather play the Giants than the Vikings in the playoffs...but the flipside is if we play teh Giants (and we are the 4th seed), then we will likely play the Cowboys in the 2nd round.

Oh well can't put the cart before the horse, as long as we get in the playoffs I'm happy. We aren't Super Bowl contenders, but we definately are next year when we get Caddy, Petitgout, and make some moves in FA/Draft.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Yeah, I'd say that's a given now with the Lions and Cards losing today.

Hard to believe this Vikes team lost to the Packers 34-0 a month ago.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    I am amazed, they could make the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    This is crazy, I didn't think the Vikings should have been favored by 9.5 on the road. Oops.

Leave a comment:

• giantsfanmike
    started a topic Vikings romping home again...

Vikings romping home again...

Albeit against a very inept team. I haven't seen a team like them this good at eating the clock for quite a while....
Working...
X