Jets/Browns Tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets/Browns Tread

Wow Jets go for on 4th and 1 on the Cleveland 3 get the 1st down.

Have 1st and Goal on the 1 easy TD right?

Well the Jets have T Jones got nothing on 1st down.

Someone maybe Jones loses a yard on 2nd down.

Then KC throws an INT to Sean Jones on 3rd and Goal from 2!!

WTF throw it away if its not there don't force crap esp in that situation!!

I'm sure Joey is happy.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Not happy until the game is over. For the first time in years I'm thinking of doing a Mock Draft...hmmm?

CATCH HIS GREEN ASS!
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

at least you can watch it. All I have is gamecast.

Comment

Cribbs is taking a pounding, not on special teams either. I hope the Browns keep Anderson. I just dont know if they will.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Jets are done.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

its only 14-3 how are they done?

Comment

It's only the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                Cribbs is taking a pounding, not on special teams either. I hope the Browns keep Anderson. I just dont know if they will.
                Personally, I'd rather take that 1st and 3rd round draft picks and have Brady Quinn rather than have both Anderson and Quinn...I don't think it will happen but for hypotheticals.

Look at the draft you guys could have say if you got the Bears first and third:

1. Malcolm Kelly, WR, Oklahoma
                2. Ray Rice, RB, Rutgers
                3a. Titus Brown, DE/OLB, Mississippi State
                3b. Kendall Langford, DT, Hampton
                4. Shannon Tevaga, G, UCLA
                5. Frank Morton, NT, Tulane
                6. Brad Cottam, TE, Tennessee
                7. Jonathan Zenon, CB, LSU

Now you take out Kelly and Brown, and it just isn't a very special draft. I'll take Kelly+Brown+Quinny anyday over just Derek Anderson.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Yes I have went over this scenario a million times. Even without a first this is a draft that could fill teams with solid and impact players through rounds 4 and 5. They will do fine either way.

Comment

Just a feeling I had - the Jets just blew way too many opportunities.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Interesting ending if nothing else. Go Jets get Chris Long.

Comment

Whaaaaaa????

Am I the only one who's totally mystified by the Jets' strategy in the last two minutes? They get a first down inside the Cleveland 20, with one T/O left, trailing by 9, and they KICK A FIELD GOAL? Then they kick deep, out of bounds????? WTF!!!!????

Comment

I don't get it either. Eric Mandumbass blew it.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Down by 9...means a TD won't win the game? Yes I think that is right. Which means you need a FG at some time. Better to save a time out.

Mangini made the right decision.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Now Im Happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X