No announcement yet.

Jets/Browns Tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      Down by 9...means a TD won't win the game? Yes I think that is right. Which means you need a FG at some time. Better to save a time out.

Mangini made the right decision.
      He had a first down. Didn't even try for the end zone, just kicked a FG.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

to conserve time perhaps? I didn't hate the call.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
          to conserve time perhaps? I didn't hate the call.
          Yeah I agree.

It's not his fault the talent on his team sucks. Let's be realistic, it isn't like the Jets have playoff hopes.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Yeah I agree.

It's not his fault the talent on his team sucks. Let's be realistic, it isn't like the Jets have playoff hopes.
            Look if the Jets had a few better players on their O line specifically at LG and RT then their Offensive would be SIGNFICANTLY better. The holes would be there for Jones and the passing game would open up because of it. Talent is there in other aspects of the offense
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Yup I agree. One or two holes on a team makes a huge difference.

Tampa upgrades their FS (Tanard Jackson) and SLB (Cato June) and get a new DB coach in Raheem Morriss and we are a top 5 defense again.

Comment

Then why even play the game, if you're just going to give up because you have no playoff hopes?
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Everyone on NBC was killing Mangini tonight.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Then why even play the game, if you're just going to give up because you have no playoff hopes?
                    I mean the Jets really shouldn't to guarantee a higher draft pick ...do you really think the Dolphins or this bad, I personally think Cam Cameron is the Coach of the Year for doing his best to lock up that top draft spot.

Comment

I'm going to talk about that in my Week 15 Picks page. Still, a win wouldn't hurt their No. 1 pick because no one's 1-12 either.

But you're right, I guess the Jets shouldn't try too hard to win because they need someone like Chris Long.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        I'm going to talk about that in my Week 15 Picks page. Still, a win wouldn't hurt their No. 1 pick because no one's 1-12 either.

But you're right, I guess the Jets shouldn't try too hard to win because they need someone like Chris Long.
                        Yeah, this team is going to really be hurting if they miss out on Chris Long or Jake Long imo. Sure Darren McFadden is great, but they already have runningbacks...this team needs to fill needs not draft luxury picks.

Comment

And I wonder what it would be like if the Browns had a Chris Long
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Yeah, this team is going to really be hurting if they miss out on Chris Long or Jake Long imo. Sure Darren McFadden is great, but they already have runningbacks...this team needs to fill needs not draft luxury picks.
                            Agreed - McFadden would look great in a Jets jersey, but they have so many defensive holes they can't afford to take him.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Hopefully the Jets deal Vilma and Robertson in the offseason to get some more picks. It will surely help out their situation.

Bad teams just can't have enough high draft picks. Okay I love doing mocks so here it goes. Jets trade Vilma to the Bengals for their 2nd round pick. They deal Dewayne Robertson to the Redskins for their 3rd round pick.

1. Jake Long RT/Michigan
                              2a. Limas Sweed WR/Texas
                              2b. Red Bryant NT/Texas A&M
                              3a. Jacob Tamme TE/Kentucky
                              3b. Shawn Crable OLB/Michigan
                              4. Drew Radovich G/USC
                              5. Beau Bell ILB/UNLV
                              6. Jacob Hester FB/LSU
                              7. Steve Johnson WR/Kentucky (I think he is more of a 3rd-4th round prospect myself)
                              Last edited by Matt McGuire; 12-09-2007, 09:05 PM.

Comment

What do you think they could get for Vilma and Robertson in terms of draft picks?
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X