No announcement yet.

Jets/Browns Tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vilma could get a high 2nd...Roberston could get a really low 2nd at his best value.

I feel Vilma will get a 2nd and Roberston a 3rd.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Vilma is definately a second if you want to get rid of your best Defensive player for a player who may not be as good. Robertson a mid 3 or early four.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Have you seen Vilma in the 3-4 before he got hurt? He couldn't shed a block to make the tackle. Unless they go back to the 4-3 it would make more sense to trade him and bring in someone who fits the system better.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

If they can get someone to match his production go for it.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

They have his replacement. David Harris.

Comment

now if they can replace Barton with an upgrade at MLB I'd be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                He had a first down. Didn't even try for the end zone, just kicked a FG.
                Nah, it was 4th and 10, but I thought thew were going to go for it as well. In retrospect, it wasn't a bad call though. Had they been stopped on the 4th and 10 the game would have been over. At least they had a shot by taking the field goal.

Comment

This Draft is deep enough that many teams like the Jets, Browns, Bucs, Texans, Titans, Jags, Packers, and other young teams that are on the brink of breaking through (or in the Jets case being respectible) will become playoff contenders and threats to the teams like Pittsbergh, Dallas, The Pats, and Indy. This may be the deepest draft I have ever followed.

Comment

ouch you do know the Jets were 10-6 last year and did make the playoffs, and didn't have any real big significant changes to that team coming into 07 (excluding Pennington). I'd say they can become playoff contenders again next year with the right moves in the offseason, easier than at least the Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOUTLAW1 View Post
                      Nah, it was 4th and 10, but I thought thew were going to go for it as well. In retrospect, it wasn't a bad call though. Had they been stopped on the 4th and 10 the game would have been over. At least they had a shot by taking the field goal.
                      Two different situations.

You're talking about when they trimmed the lead down to 17-15.

I'm talking about when they trimmed the lead down to 24-18.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                      X