X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Jim Sorgi Thread!!!!!

I love this guy!
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

YES! Jim is in! Get the contriversy started with his career 65% completion percentage. In all seriusness though he has to have the cushiest job in football history. He is a good QB or else he wouldnt have over 500 yards on 65% completeions. Being behind Manning though is like being behind Favre in the mid-90's. You only play on nights like tonight.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

When is his contract up? I'd like him for my Chiefs who suck by the way

Comment

Jim Sorgi for president
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          Jim Sorgi for president
          I'd vote for a Sorgi/Huckabee ticket!!!

Comment

I'm waiting for Berman to do the highlights of this game and say something like "Jim 'Get in line for the' Sorgi"! Bermanisms at their finest!
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

He went to high school near me and my son went on one date with his sister. He said she was hot! Aside from that, who cares?

Comment

That for some reason has reminded me of Tim Tebows very hot girlfriend... i'm going to go find that thread and stare at her for a while. . . . .

Comment

Working...
                X