Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 14 Wrap-Up Posted

http://walterfootball.com/topstory.php

For anyone who can't figure out why the Lions almost beat the Cowboys...

And my thoughts on the Dolphins' performance at Buffalo...
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Note on the Bucs game.

Houston scored 2 TDs on starting drives within the Bucs 25 yard line (by 2 turnovers of course). 1 on a kickoff for a TD.

So really, I am pissed we lost this game. We should truly be 10-3 or 11-2 in my opinion. The Lions game was a fluke. Losing by 1 to the Jaguars? Sick.

But I guess it is a testament that we haven't turned that corner yet to being able to deserve 10 or 11 wins at this point in the season.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Agreed, but this game didn't really mean anything. If it did, you may have seen Garcia play.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

No.

Gruden is a smart head coach not a [email protected]$$. He isn't a knee jerk head coach and he listens to his doctors because he needs to prolong Garcia's career not shorten it. Docs told Gruden 2 weeks, and Gruden always listens to his docs. He even said Garcia could have played but now the injury is fully healed and he already said Garcia will start next week. Unleash the Gruden play calling fury upon Atlanta.

It meant something. It puts a lot of pressure on us to go 2-1 or 3-0 down the stretch. If we beat Houston we can sit comfortable. We could go 2-0 then rest our starters vs. Carolina if Seattle or us has the #3 playoff stop locked up. And with a veteran team like the Bucs being able to rest guys like Ronde Barber, Derrick Brooks, Kevin Carter, and Joey Galloway would be huge to get fresh legs for our vets.

Now would I rather play the Giants or the Vikings right now? I'd personally say the Giants because Minnesota has AD and a great run defense.
        Last edited by Matt McGuire; 12-10-2007, 02:38 AM.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

How did this game mean something? You're the No. 4 seed no matter what.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Quote of the week:

" Any Orange Man football player in the post-Donovan McNabb era has no credibility in any facet of life. None whatsoever."
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
            X