Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrote this at the bottom of my Saints-Falcons Pick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrote this at the bottom of my Saints-Falcons Pick...

Sunday Night Update: I have to apologize for my horrendous performance this week. I'm in a major slump. After hitting at least 60 percent of my selections the first 11 weeks of the season, I've been dreadful the past three Sundays. Losing the Titans game the way I did was like watching pocket aces fall to 2-7 offsuit. And seeing the Jets blow opportunity after opportunity wasn't fun either. As I wrote, I am in a major slump. That said, Vegas also lost tons of money this weekend. I'll be more specific in my Week 15 picks page, but the books were 2-7 in publicly backed games. Because I make it an effort to side with Vegas, I was just as bad. All I can say is that I hope to salvage the final three weeks of the season and get back to how I was picking when I was hitting 60 percent. I'll add more to this selection tomorrow afternoon.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I actually was pretty confident in almost all of my picks this week... really frustrating.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
    X