Skip Bayless got pwned on ESPN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayless got pwned on ESPN2

Debating with two other guys on the Michael Vick dogfighting issue.

Mr. Idiot says, "Vick has the largest dogfighting ring in the country."

Then the other two guys absolutely destroy him on that (because Bayless has no clue on dogfighting rings bigger or smaller than Vick's), first time I have ever seen someone on ESPN make Bayless eat his words.

He then said, "Biggest dogfighting bust ever," and he totally forgot about what he just said.

Am I the only person that hates this guy? Why does he and Woody Paige have jobs?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Ugh I hate him too. He thinks only what he says it right and everyone who doesn't agree with him is an idiot. Well I got news for ya Skip. Your the idiot! I always felt bad for Woody Paige when Bayless would lay into him on 1st and 10. I mean they are both idiots but Bayless would always bully Paige all show long and Paige would just take it.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I love him when I watch (Not a lot) I mostly agree with him. I loved him and Woody on 1st and 10.

Comment

I watched 1and10 once and that was it.

Comment

Because people like you (and me) who like to listen to them and call them idiots. That's how they get their ratings.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            I watched 1and10 once and that was it.
            uh how do you know what happened then?

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
              uh how do you know what happened then?
              I was watching the Vick court analysis and it switched ti First Take.

Comment

I missed it because I was in school.
                Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

I love Woodey Paige. He's funny as hell and always comes up with the most random stats.

72% of all quarterbacks win their next game if they play one exactly 2 months after their mothers 60th Birthday. That's why I like the Dolphins to ruin New Englands perfect season skip, Cleo Lemons mom will have turned 60 exactly two months prior to the game!

Comment

He then said, "Biggest dogfighting bust ever," and he totally forgot about what he just said.
                    That would make sense if he was talking about publicity. I can't think of any dog fighting bust period, let alone one that makes headlines across the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                      That would make sense if he was talking about publicity. I can't think of any dog fighting bust period, let alone one that makes headlines across the NFL.
                      No one disagreed with him on that statement but he totally just forgot how he made a dumb comment and only wanted to talk about how he was right. Sound familiar...coughwaltercough...jk

Comment

Working...
                      X