I'm going to do a 3 round mock draft with trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to do a 3 round mock draft with trades

It will be mostly like my updated mock, except of course with player trades and pick trades.

Okay so first and foremost, player trades:
    Philadelphia trades Donovan McNabb to Chicago for their 3rd round pick.
    New York Jets trade Jonathan Vilma to Cincinnati for their 2nd round pick.
    New York Jets trade DeWayne Robertson to Washington for their 2nd round pick.
    Tampa trades Michael Clayton and Jovan Haye and 5th round pick to New York Giants for their 2nd round pick.
    Tampa trades Chris Simms and 7th round pick to Detroit for their 4th round pick.
    Buffalo trades J.P. Losman to Kansas City for their 3rd round pick.

Round 1
    1. MIA: Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU
    2. NE (f/SF): Chris Long, OLB, Virginia
    3. NYJ: Jake Long, T, Michigan
    4. ATL: Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College
    5. STL: Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State
    6. CIN: Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC
    7. OAK: Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas
    8. KC: Ryan Clady, T, Boise State
    9. BAL: Andre' Woodson, QB, Kentucky
    10. NO: James Laurinaitis, ILB, Ohio State
    11. HOU: Jonathan Stewart, RB, Oregon
    12. DEN: Kenny Phillips, S, Miami
    13. CAR: Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville
    14. CHI: Malcolm Kelly, WR, Oklahoma
    15. PHI: DeSean Jackson, WR, California
    16. WAS: Calais Campbell, DE, Miami

To be continued...
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 12-10-2007, 03:29 PM.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

If the Jets got Jake Long would he go to RT? Or would they send D'Brick to RT?
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

New York Jets trade DeWayne Robertson to Washington for their 2nd round pick.
      Tampa trades Michael Clayton and Jovan Haye and 5th round pick to New York Giants for their 2nd round pick. Tampa trades Chris Simms and 7th round pick to Detroit for their 4th round pick.
      Not sure if the value in those trades is equal or likely.

Comment

I'd be quite unhappy if we traded our second rounder for Haye and Clayton....

Comment

I think a lot of Giants Fans would be. That's a very hopeful prediction from Matt lol.

Comment

what is the value of deshawyn wynn? 20 points? 40? 5?

Comment

remember, matt, the gb/buffalo trade. #29 for #52, 72, and 148.

gb might throw in d.wynn, 157, and 221 for #117. d wynn would be a much better fit for buffalo.

the pick ought to be feasible if a guy like dan connor starts sliding. that would be titties, team up puz and connor again.

Comment

also, you should make the mock at least four rounds. Cowboy up!

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                  also, you should make the mock at least four rounds. Cowboy up!
                  Also give me and Star $20 a piece.

Comment

i believe hawaii has a 300 pound fullback. the giants can draft him to play with jared lorenzen, since i don't know of any rbs with pouty enough lips to play with eli.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                      I'd be quite unhappy if we traded our second rounder for Haye and Clayton....
                      and a 5th round pick? Haye has had a very good season for Tampa, he fits the Giants scheme. Giants have no defensive tackles. I think it is a good trade and equal value.

Clayton just needs a change of scenery he is really talented.

Giants get a starting DT, #2 WR in Clayton, and 5th round pick for a 2nd round pick? Sounds fair to me.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                        Not sure if the value in those trades is equal or likely.
                        What is wrong with the Simms trade? He has all the tools and would be perfect in Martz's offense. Personally I think he is better than Kitna and all the Lions have is Drew Stanton.

Sounds like a fair trade to me. Detroit also gets a 7th round pick in the deal.

Also, was the Randy Moss for a 4th round pick equal? I didn't think so then and I don't think so now...but all of these trades in my mock WILL HAPPEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          What is wrong with the Simms trade? He has all the tools and would be perfect in Martz's offense. Personally I think he is better than Kitna and all the Lions have is Drew Stanton.

Also, was the Randy Moss for a 4th round pick equal? I didn't think so then and I don't think so now...but all of these trades in my mock WILL HAPPEN!
                          I would be more than happy if you were right. Heck, I'd buy you dinner that's how excited I would be, but you'd have to come to NY. I'm not driving down to Kentucky...again.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post

Drew Stanton will be as good or better than Chris Simms. x-factor: didn't simms throw umpteen tds to roy williams at texas? that might make it go, but I still doubt it. Martz will be gone before stanton, so detroit can become a power team like minnesota, except they'll have two pro-bowl wideouts.

Comment

i also boo the kc/jplosman trade. wrong place and way too high. might as well try to trade jp loserman! whoaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                              X