Media Conspiracy vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Conspiracy vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ask any TBB fan. Any one. They will all say the same thing: there is a media conspiracy against the Bucs.

No one talks about us. Ever. People talk more about the lowly Bears this season than the Bucs. Talk more about the Lions than the Bucs. Talk more about the Bengals than the Bucs. And on and on and on. Talk more about the Saints than the Bucs...AND WE ARE WINNING THE DIVISION!!!!!!!!

We never get on television and when we get only one nationally televised game this year they take it away. Such bull****.

http://buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=6190

I am not kidding. ESPN hates the Buccaneers. It is why when I am in Bowling Green (staying with my dad) I always watch NFLN, they are not biased and talk about the Bucs quite a bit.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

There are no superstars on your team. You were always on TV with Meshawn, Sapp, etc.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
      There are no superstars on your team. You were always on TV with Meshawn, Sapp, etc.
      No we weren't...Derrick Brooks is a future HOF. So is Ronde Barber. DeAngelo Hall might be a "superstar" but we got the real players. Joey Galloway deserves to be a superstar, he is having a better season than Chad Johnson. Lets just talk about "Assho-Cinco" more though.

Comment

They're not stars, man. No one cares about Brooks and Barber.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I see the Bucs some times. Today on ESPN I heard this "Bills looked good but don't have a shot at the play-offs" what? We beat the Browns and we have the 6th spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            They're not stars, man. No one cares about Brooks and Barber.
            lol who do the Bears have that is a star?...why don't people care about future Hall of Famers?

Comment

I hate it how when you tune into ESPN or NFLNW it's Pats this Pats that then a bit of the Colts then Pats, come on I want to know about other teams too.

Comment

NFLN isn't like that imo...just BS-PN.

NFLN regularly does interviews with nearly every team.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  NFLN isn't like that imo...just BS-PN.

NFLN regularly does interviews with nearly every team.
                  Well I must just watch it when they talk about the pats. I really like Playbook though, but 1 week (Pats v Colts) that's all they really talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    lol who do the Bears have that is a star?...why don't people care about future Hall of Famers?
                    Hester and Urlacher.

The Bucs don't have players that appeal to the average fan. People don't care about CBs and Brooks is past his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                      Hester and Urlacher.

The Bucs don't have players that appeal to the average fan. People don't care about CBs and Brooks is past his prime.
                      Good points...I'll give you that (even though Ruud is the next Urlacher).

Comment

People love Urlacher... Everyone has his jersey. Hester too, NNC is right.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

brett favre brett favre favre favreohmygod brett favre favre brett!

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                            brett favre brett favre favre favreohmygod brett favre favre brett!
                            Hahahaha
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                            X