Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashard Mendenhall declaring NFL Draft per NES

http://newerascouting.com/index.php?c=10&a=944

-Our very own Luke Chandler is reporting today that Illinois running back Rashard Mendenhall is declaring for the NFL Draft. Mendenhall will face a stout USC defense in the Rose Bowl, in what could be a defining game for the back with first-round potential.

-We hear that Ohio State is expected to lose their three best defensive players to the draft. Linebacker James Laurinaitis, defensive end Vernon Gholston and cornerback Malcolm Jenkins are all expected to announce their intentions after the National Championship game.

- Pitt offensive tackle Jeff Otah has had a superb year and looks like a first-round pick, but we've heard from sources that scouts question his ability to digest the playbook and make adjustments.

- Miami linebacker Taveres Gooden is a name we continue to hear a lot about in the months leading up to the draft. Gooden is the hot middle linebacker right now.

- Ali Highsmith is a linebacker that teams have soured on. His lack of size and strength make him a candidate to play the weak side in a Cover-2 defense only.

- Eastern Carolina running back Chris Johnson is climbing the boards. His game-breaking speed and agility have scouts excited about his potential.

- In talks with many scouts along the East Coast, the general feeling is that as of right now, Boston College's Matt Ryan would be the first quarterback taken in the draft.

- A player that continues to impress us is Tashard Choice, a running back from Georgia Tech. Choice has leveled off in our top 30 players and should be the first senior running back taken in April.

- Look for Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams to be moved before the draft in exchange for a late-round pick.

- The New England Patriots scouting staff is not-so-quietly enamored with Arkansas running back Darren McFadden and are excited about the possibility of adding the player.

http://www.gbnreport.com/

Yeah they mentioned here that Mendenhall was seriously considering coming out...3rd best junior RB in the country and first round lock imo.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Noooo stay one more year... Ya I knew he would be gone. He was rated the 12th best RB in the nation but top 5 NFL ready RBs.. Good for him. I guess we'll have to rely more on our passing game next year
      Check out my new site Today!
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

I can see the Giants drafting him.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
        X