Wow, ESPN Steals My NCAA Football Tournament Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, ESPN Steals My NCAA Football Tournament Idea

Awesome... I've only been doing this for FIVE YEARS.

They even had the KU-WVU and Hawaii-USC matchup I had.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I should sue for intellectual property.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

DO IT!!!!!

and give me some

I saw that and I was like I think I have seen this before, lol

Comment

Walter, didn't see any Florida Atlantics or Central Michigans
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Walter, didn't see any Florida Atlantics or Central Michigans
          You need to include every conference for it to be fair. Imagine if NCAA Hoops didn't do this. Gonzaga never would have come to light. George Mason never would have went to the Final Four.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

A ten team bracket was so gay/bad/ugly...only did it so they didn't have any debate as to Hawaii/Kansas getting in...just horrible.

I really hope there is never a playoff. College football is great the way it is now. Determining a national champion is so overrated it isn't funny...people make a big deal over who should win the Heisman, ridiculous. I feel the same way about a playoff. We don't need one. BCS is perfect? No. But does it get it right most of the time: YES.

Missouri losing, Kansas losing, West Virginia losing, etc. means NOTHING if there is a playoff. All these teams likely get in the 8 team playoff or whatever and the regular season loses so much meaning.

Comment

But you don't know who the best team is... you're deciding it on a computer instead of the football field.

Using your argument, why not just put the Pats and Cowboys in the Super Bowl and forget the NFL playoffs?
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                You need to include every conference for it to be fair. Imagine if NCAA Hoops didn't do this. Gonzaga never would have come to light. George Mason never would have went to the Final Four.
                Don't even go there...if this happened in NCAAF, then why would Georgia stay in the SEC? They are Sun Belt bound and they get the automatic bid every year.

Oregon? They bolt for the WAC. Michigan? They bolt for the MAC.

Comment

That wouldn't happen because those schools get more of a revenue share in their current conferences. You don't see good teams jumping ship to crappy conference in college basketball. C'mon man, that would never happen.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Walter sorry you can't sue I stole your idea and sold it to ESPN for 10,000$ and told them to switch one or two of the teams Thanks for the christmas bonus Walter!
                    Check out my new site Today!
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

Damn you, Adam! LOL
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

That wouldn't happen because those schools get more of a revenue share in their current conferences. You don't see good teams jumping ship to crappy conference in college basketball. C'mon man, that would never happen.
                        64 teams (not sure how many at large bids) vs. 5 at large bids? No bad argument

Comment

But you don't know who the best team is... you're deciding it on a computer instead of the football field.

Using your argument, why not just put the Pats and Cowboys in the Super Bowl and forget the NFL playoffs?
                          No

It would be more like, why don't the Pats play a Canadian football team int eh Super Bowl.

Did the BCS not get it right last year Walter?

Comment

It's all about the money, Matt. The reason programs like Arizona or Wake Forest don't jump ship to the WAC and Atlantic Sun is because they get so much money being in the power conferences. You even see teams from lesser conferences go to stronger ones, i.e. Cincinnati.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              No

It would be more like, why don't the Pats play a Canadian football team int eh Super Bowl.

Did the BCS not get it right last year Walter?
                              What you're saying is the two best teams in the league should play each other without a playoff.

So, you want Patriots vs. Cowboys. Your poor Bucs, meanwhile, have to play the Jaguars in some meaningless game. Sounds like a blast!
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X