Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miles denies (again) he's not going to UM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miles denies (again) he's not going to UM

    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3150159

    Now with this press conference, I am convinced he is off to UM after the title game.

    ""I had a conversation with Michigan last week that covered a wide range of topics. I was doing nothing more than helping them with their search for a football coach, just as any loyal alumnus might do. It was nothing more than that," Miles said."

    How stupid does he think we are? Alumnus? hahahahha.

    He's gone.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

    Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.


  • #2
    Why is that yellow icon on the thread? Weird
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

    Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3150159

      Now with this press conference, I am convinced he is off to UM after the title game.

      ""I had a conversation with Michigan last week that covered a wide range of topics. I was doing nothing more than helping them with their search for a football coach, just as any loyal alumnus might do. It was nothing more than that," Miles said."

      How stupid does he think we are? Alumnus? hahahahha.

      He's gone.
      Do you really think so? He sounded pretty committed to LSU. Nobody here in Mich is thinking it, just frustrated that there seem to be no great candidates.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by animal52 View Post
        Do you really think so? He sounded pretty committed to LSU. Nobody here in Mich is thinking it, just frustrated that there seem to be no great candidates.
        Yeah I'm not buying it...he's doing it to win a national title and he is doing the right thing. He can't say "no comment" because that will look suspicious since he is in a title race.

        If he was sticking with LSU, wouldn't he have signed an extentsion by now?

        Michigan is looking at the wrong coaches, they should turn to the NFL in my opinio at season's end. They might get a really good hire there.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

        Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Yeah I'm not buying it...he's doing it to win a national title and he is doing the right thing. He can't say "no comment" because that will look suspicious since he is in a title race.

          If he was sticking with LSU, wouldn't he have signed an extentsion by now?

          Michigan is looking at the wrong coaches, they should turn to the NFL in my opinio at season's end. They might get a really good hire there.
          Well, that would certainly be controversial, but when was that ever a bad thing. Wouldn't you agree, though, that pro coaches generally don't do well in college?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by animal52 View Post
            Well, that would certainly be controversial, but when was that ever a bad thing. Wouldn't you agree, though, that pro coaches generally don't do well in college?
            No I wouldn't agree with that. Weis has success at Notre Dame (he is still a good coach, I don't think he was a fluke even though I hate the guy).

            Pete Carroll has had a lot of success in college. Petrino was an OC in Jacksonville before he got in Louisville.

            Rich Brooks has had a lot of success at Kentucky after being the head coach in St. Louis.

            Dave Wannstedt has done a great recruiting job and he has had very good success in my opinion so far at Pitt.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

            Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              No I wouldn't agree with that. Weis has success at Notre Dame (he is still a good coach, I don't think he was a fluke even though I hate the guy).

              Pete Carroll has had a lot of success in college. Petrino was an OC in Jacksonville before he got in Louisville.

              Rich Brooks has had a lot of success at Kentucky after being the head coach in St. Louis.

              Dave Wannstedt has done a great recruiting job and he has had very good success in my opinion so far at Pitt.
              You make good points on most, but Weis? Notre Dame's season is enough to scare any school away for pro coaches.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by animal52 View Post
                You make good points on most, but Weis? Notre Dame's season is enough to scare any school away for pro coaches.
                Not the pay check.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I thought Miles officially signed an extension at LSU before this past weekend?

                  Anyways, how bad would that look for LSU if the new contract had the Michigan buyout clause removed? And he could leave free of charge now?

                  One really has to wonder. I don't think anyone takes Miles seriously right now. Michigan has contacted Rutgers head coach (can't think of his name, Shiano?) and New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton also declined an interview from the program.

                  One has to think there is more then meets the eye happening here, I mean Michigan was supposed to be the hottest job in the country, and now the first 3 candidates have all declined to even hear about a job offer from the program...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Why would he deny it though Craig if he signed an extentsion...which means he didn't I guess.

                    You'd think Petrino would rather go to Michigan than Arkansas. Both have high expectations. wow
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                    Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      Why would he deny it though Craig if he signed an extentsion...which means he didn't I guess.

                      You'd think Petrino would rather go to Michigan than Arkansas. Both have high expectations. wow
                      He did sign the extension through 2012. It mentions it in the article you quoted above, last paragraph next to his picture...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Then why would he deny it...it doesn't make sense to me Craig. Then the extentsion isn't legit. It can't be. Why would he sign an extentsion then deny the UM job...he sohuld just deny it.

                        Just another reason why he is one of the dumbest coaches in all of football (high school included)
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                        Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X