Entire Draft Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire Draft Order

I would like to know what picks what teams have and how many overall picks each team has. This would give me a better idea how much teams may improve durring the draft. I would like it if someone would give me the information or a site I could get the info at.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

I know the Bills

1,2,3(BAL),3,4(CHI),4,5,6,7(PHI),7

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_nfl_draft

All the trades are there. I'll give Walter the entire draft order (shuffles accordingly) after the season is over...not including comp picks
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Nice
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_nfl_draft

All the trades are there. I'll give Walter the entire draft order (shuffles accordingly) after the season is over...not including comp picks
          Thanks for the link. It's really interesting. I'm bummed that Day 1 of the draft starts at 3:00pm and is only two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
            Thanks for the link. It's really interesting. I'm bummed that Day 1 of the draft starts at 3:00pm and is only two rounds.
            They did it for the west coast, my friend had to wake up at 9:00 am to watch the draft.

It's awesome the draft doesn't last so long, but I'm pretty sure they will do predraft analysis all day long.

Comment

Day 2 will be a long one then. 5 rounds still all 5 minutes apart. They never give us time to study each pick as they're made.

Comment

Day 2 will be a long one then. 5 rounds still all 5 minutes apart. They never give us time to study each pick as they're made.
                Does it matter? All the commentators talk about is round 1 and the NFL (not relating to the draft)...seriously there was more Randy Moss and Brett Favre talk on day 2 than anythign about the actual draft.

Comment

That's doesn't have everthing.

Bills Phi trade

TKO and Kelly H for D.Walker and 7th

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    Does it matter? All the commentators talk about is round 1 and the NFL (not relating to the draft)...seriously there was more Randy Moss and Brett Favre talk on day 2 than anythign about the actual draft.
                    It only matters if, like me, you wish they would spend more time on the lower rounds and the players we all talk about all year waiting for that day to come.

Comment

It only matters if, like me, you wish they would spend more time on the lower rounds and the players we all talk about all year waiting for that day to come.
                      Totally agree

Comment

I saw some of NLFN and they mostly did the same thing but they did talk a bit about some players that were drafted later.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                          That's doesn't have everthing.

Bills Phi trade

TKO and Kelly H for D.Walker and 7th
                          You can edit it. It's Wikipedia.
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                          X