No announcement yet.

Mel Kiper agrees with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt I have only seen 2 games Woodson has played in and a ton of highlights so You know a crapload more about him than me. Maybe in his games he just did things he usually doesn't. You know more than me.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Dre' shows too much poise in the pocket in my opinion to be a Rex Grossman. At worst I think he will be an Eli Manning type QB. At best Carson Palmer (when he plays really well of course).

I just think he needs time...he isn't as raw as some scouts will make him out to be.

I really really hope Baltimore gets him and they get a knew coach. The pieces are in place perfectly for Woodson. They have very good receivers, a great OL (Gaither will take over for Ogden when he retires, great interior line), great runningbacks (might even draft another one for depths sake)...and a perennially good defense.

I seriously think if Baltimore gets Woodson, and I don't know if Woodson can step in immediately in win, but I hate to say he is worse than Boller.

I just don't think Troy Smith is the answer. He is a tuck and run QB, opposite of Woodson and Smith isn't the future. He is a poor passing QB. Woodson would be perfect for the Ravens.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The Ravens have a lot of good pieces. They got McNair in his final good season, Bollar is too inconsistant to be affective (Think Tim Couch). Other than QB and one more good reciever for depth they are a good offense. Woodson would be a major upgrade, I agree.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
        X