Around the Horn: never mention the Draft again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the Horn: never mention the Draft again

Discussing what the Falcons should do at quarterback, Jay Mariotti suggests Brohm and Ryan (total disrespect to Woodson)...

Tony Reali, "What makes Matt Ryan more of a sure thing than Colt Brennan?"

BWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Get off Woodson's dick. Jay Mariotti just thinks Brohm and Ryan are better than him. god.

Comment

Wow.

Was Mario Williams the right #1 pick and all 4 panelsits disagree.

"they need star power" all of them said...yeah. How is that "star" Reggie Bush doing? Not so good? That's what I thought.

What about that "star" in Alex Smith? "Star" in Tim Couch? List goes on and on.

Anyone and I mean anyone (including Walter) that thinks Houston didn't make the right pick really doesn't know football...and I hope Walter agrees with me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
        Get off Woodson's dick. Jay Mariotti just thinks Brohm and Ryan are better than him. god.
        I'm so on Woodson's dick...yeah. It's because I have Matt Ryan rated higher than him? Yeah.....

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          I'm so on Woodson's dick...yeah. It's because I have Matt Ryan rated higher than him? Yeah.....
          Just because Mariotti likes Brohm and Ryan doesn't mean he disrespected Woodson. He just like those 2 more.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
            Just because Mariotti likes Brohm and Ryan doesn't mean he disrespected Woodson. He just like those 2 more.
            But to me it seems like everybody does...I mean come on Reali...mentioning Brennan over Woodson? You have to be kidding me. Brennan is no more a pro prospect that John Parker Wilson is.

Comment

It's amazing how people still think Brennan is first- or second-round prospect.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                He's a system QB
                Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  He very well could be after the Senior Bowl but as of right now he isn't.

I'd also like to mention in that Walter said, "first or second round prospect" means where he is projected to go...if he actually ends up going in the first round, that doesn't mean he necessarilly was a first round prospect...I'm not assuming you guys don't know this I just want to clarify in case it happens we hear all the bullcrap from the Hawaii supporters.

Case example was John McCargo in 2006. Third round prospect, Bills trade up to get him...like the saying goes, "It only takes one team."

Comment

i see colt going in the 4th or 5th round, if he plays well in his bowl game and i mean well as in amazing he might have a shot at being drafted 3rd round.

hey what do you think the chances are on woodson slipping into the second round?
                    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
                      i see colt going in the 4th or 5th round, if he plays well in his bowl game and i mean well as in amazing he might have a shot at being drafted 3rd round.

hey what do you think the chances are on woodson slipping into the second round?
                      2%

I don't see Woodson falling past Tampa Bay whatsoever unless Gruden just doesn't like him. I personally as an Andre' Woodson fan/friend I don't want him to go to Tampa because Gruden is really hard on his young quarterbacks and I'm not sure he handles them well. It just wouldn't be a good match.

Comment

I feel the same way about Brohm. Chicago can't pass up on the Big 3.

Tampa can't pass up on Brohm or Woodson considering where they are drafting and they can't pass up on the value of such a great talent falling to them.

Comment

honest to god i think carolina should draft woodson or brohm.

sigpic

Comment

Add in the fact that some team in the top 10 will make a move up for Woodson like the Browns did last year for Brohm.

If a team like Atlanta takes Jake Long (which could very well happen), then they have the ammo to trade up for Woodson, which is exactly like what the Browns did last year (Thomas/Brohm)

Comment

^^ very true, don't you think a team like carolina should take a shot with one of these qb's?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X