Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Lines: Who do ya got?

So far I am leaning toward these three teams:

Cincinnati -9.5 – Cincinnati is terrible this year but as bad as they are they should have no problems this week Vs a very bad 49er team. Did I mention that their 3rd string qb is starting?...Ya I think I will roll with cinci this week.

Tampa Bay -12.3 – The spread is a little high but Atlanta is just a mess right now..coming of a short week without a coach, playing one of the top defenses in the NFC. Tampa bay is also 5-1 ats at home this year.

Jacksonville +3.5 – I predicted the spread would be -3 for Pittsburg but I do have Jacksonville winning this game. The jags are playing some real good football, they have established a very solid run game which should be tested this week vs the Steelers. Also teams coming off playing NE are 4-8 this year. I think the jags are the play here.

What plays do you guys like this week?
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

I think Shaun Hill is better than Trent Dilfer for the 49ers, IMO
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

great call on Hill, cinci is worse than miami...at least miami trys to win lol, please in your power ranking put cinci in last place.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Cincy is playing dead right now... They have only three good players on their team.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Great calls man...like you I also bet Tampa -13 and Jacksonville +3.5
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

thanks, ya i am done with cinci they jus show no heart....that team i sin trouble.

Power ranking:

30- Miami
            31- Baltimore
            32- Cincinati

sigpic

Comment

hey matt when you capped the jacksonville vs pittsburge game did you have the jags winning? When i capped the game i had the jags winning by 3, so when i saw the spread i was in shock.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X