Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bwest36
    replied
    hey matt when you capped the jacksonville vs pittsburge game did you have the jags winning? When i capped the game i had the jags winning by 3, so when i saw the spread i was in shock.

Leave a comment:

• bwest36
    replied
    thanks, ya i am done with cinci they jus show no heart....that team i sin trouble.

Power ranking:

30- Miami
    31- Baltimore
    32- Cincinati

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Great calls man...like you I also bet Tampa -13 and Jacksonville +3.5

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Yeah, Cincy is playing dead right now... They have only three good players on their team.

Leave a comment:

• bwest36
    replied
    great call on Hill, cinci is worse than miami...at least miami trys to win lol, please in your power ranking put cinci in last place.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I think Shaun Hill is better than Trent Dilfer for the 49ers, IMO

Leave a comment:

• bwest36
    started a topic Early Lines: Who do ya got?

Early Lines: Who do ya got?

So far I am leaning toward these three teams:

Cincinnati -9.5 – Cincinnati is terrible this year but as bad as they are they should have no problems this week Vs a very bad 49er team. Did I mention that their 3rd string qb is starting?...Ya I think I will roll with cinci this week.

Tampa Bay -12.3 – The spread is a little high but Atlanta is just a mess right now..coming of a short week without a coach, playing one of the top defenses in the NFC. Tampa bay is also 5-1 ats at home this year.

Jacksonville +3.5 – I predicted the spread would be -3 for Pittsburg but I do have Jacksonville winning this game. The jags are playing some real good football, they have established a very solid run game which should be tested this week vs the Steelers. Also teams coming off playing NE are 4-8 this year. I think the jags are the play here.

What plays do you guys like this week?
Working...
X