Best QB In 2008 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best QB In 2008 Draft

You people have heard all of us vouch for Brennan, Woodson, Brohm, Ryan, one person even liked Erik Ainge. But the question is, who do you people think is the best QB in the 2008 Draft? To be fair, I'll go first.

QB Matt Ryan, Boston Collage.

Whoever else wants to voice who is the best in your minds I want to hear it.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Best: Ryan
    Overrated: Brennan
    Underrated: right now it is Woodson
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

MATT! Thaught you'd say Woodson. Wrong there.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I have Ryan going 4th to Atlanta, 1st QB chosen in my mock :/

Comment

Woodson has had accuracy issues this year...that's the only reason in my mind he dropped below Ryan.

Comment

1) Matt ryan 2) Woodson 3)Brohm.
            Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Dumbest: Anthony Morelli
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Matt Ryan is right now the #1 QB...

Comment

It's between Woodson and Ryan and I hope the Bears get one of the two.. So basically which ever one we DONT draft will be the best one to come out of this class since we always have awful QBs in Chicago
                  Check out my new site Today!
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

I haven't seen to many games with these guys (NASN shows a lot of College Football, but not all of it.). I think IƤve seen one game with Brohm, two with Ryan and about 1 and a half with Woodson. The most impressive game any of them played was Woodson against LSU so I have to go for Woodson as of now
                    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Great point Leo.

Woodson's best game was against the best defense in the country and it shouldn't be forgotten. He looked like a true pro out there.

Comment

Who out of the three is considered to be the more NFl-ready? (The question is really, who should the Falcons pick if they don't make an off-season move for a starter).

And speaking about the off-season, what are your opinion on the Derek Anderson/Brady Quinn situation in Cleveland?
                        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Brady looked sharp on his passes in the preseason, but made some obvious mistakes (Going left on a QB Sneak when the play was designed to go right). So that shows me that Quinn will be fine with study of the offense and practice. If Anderson Stays another year that will give Quinn another year of study, if they don't keep Anderson I think Quinn will be fine regardless by mid season next year.

Comment

Working...
                          X