Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Delhomme is Horrible

This will be posted on the site soon:

Looks like David Carr could be starting sooner than we all thought. Jake Delhomme was horrendous against the Eagles. His first drive was a three-and-out. On his second, he tossed the football right into the arms of a Philadelphian defensive lineman, who dropped the pick. On the third drive, Delhomme fumbled the ball because he held on to it too long in the pocket. His fourth drive nearly ended in an interception, as Delhomme threw a pass right into Sheldon Brown's hands. The fifth drive saw Eagles corner William James-Peterson nearly pick off another Delhomme wobbler. The next play - not the next drive - was an interception returned for a touchdown by Lito Sheppard.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

He keeps getting worse and worse.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Wouldn't say he's horrible just say he's old. Steve Smith is not a suprise anymore so people know they need to guard the undersized WR. Even if you put Carr in Carolina will still be in trouble
      Check out my new site Today!
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Where was the Jake Delhomme that led the Panthers to the SB and almost beat the Patriots?
        Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
        Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
        Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
        Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Don't remind me of that team. Sad year for the Bears
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

I think Carr will prove to be a decent player if he gets the chance to start there.

Comment

Wasn't David Carr subjected to one or the worse O-Line in the history of the NFL?

I, too, think he might prove to be a decent player.

Comment

Delhomme has been overrated for quite some time. He has had one of the highest INT-ATT ratios in the NFL for a while. He doesn't do anything great. David Carr will be starting by Week 4.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Ya I wouldn't mind seeing what Carr can do since in Houston he spent 90% of his time trying to avoid the sack... and usually not being able to
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

Yeah, Carr was sacked 76 times in 2004.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Im in favor of putting Carr in there and giving him a shot. I would let Jake start the season, but in reality as walt described how he did against the Eagles, thats just horrendous. I mean, being cold and rust is one thing, but he should be a veteran. That type of play might make you think, has he ever played the game of football before?
                      Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

Working...
                      X