Browns and Bills Play for Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns and Bills Play for Playoffs

Who would have thought by the end of the year that two reletively unknown quarterbacks (Anderson and Edwards) would lead the Browns and Bills into the thick of the AFC Wildcard race? This is what the NFL is all about. No matter who wins I'm going to enjoy the game.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

I agree Joey. We really get a lot of quality entertainment in games that aren't necessarilly "huge games"...we just don't get this in college football in my opinion.

The better the talent is the more fun it is to watch.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

i am kind fo leaning towards the bills this week, but i might stay away from this game in genral.
      Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

I like the Browns having the edge with their OL vs. the Bills DL so I will probably bet the Browns in this game.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

ya, also cleveland can put points up..don't no tough call i will probably stay away.
          Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Browns run D is like 30th. If the Lynch and Jackson control the clock Bills will win. The Browns are 2-5 when you run on them 25+ times. They won the Jets game and BAL game.

Comment

The Browns run Defense is 30 but though the Browns defense has been bent to the point that both ends touch That side of the ball has by some humorous sense of fate has not broken. Like they have barely enough in theiir tank to hold opponents just below their Offenses point production. That is something I may never understand but I have a feeling that this year the Browns will make the Playoffs. Next year I believe the Browns Defense will be better and the Bills Defense will be better meaning both teams may end up competing for their divisions. Two teams on the rise, this year I think it's the Brown's year but beyond this year the sky is the limit for both teams.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
              X