Cadillac needs 9-12 more months of rehab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cadillac needs 9-12 more months of rehab

At teh time of the injury Caddy was projected to be back by midseason in 2008 but it looks like he could in fact miss the entire 2008 season.

The odds for the Bucs to pursue Michael Turner just went up a bit.

I think Earnest Graham is good enough to be the starting runningback, the Bucs don't need to necessarilly spend a 1st-3rd round pick on a RB but they should consider Turner since there aren't a lot of good free agents that fit their needs and they are $26M-$30M under the cap.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

i truly feel bad for this kid.
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

This is reported by Adam Schefter of NFLN btw.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Thats pretty bad, I hope he can come back to full strength and be the great runningback he can be..

2008 NFL DRAFT RANKINGS

Bo Jackon Tribute

Comment

I liked Caddy. I thought he could be a perfect combination of Warrick Dunn and Mike Alstott. The future of the franchise just took a hit but with the depth of the Running Back position in this years draft I believe that can be soffened with a well timed pick and continue their rise. Maybe Carnell can get back into the game one day and be a productive back again. Hell, give them the Pats #32 Pick in the draft. Compensation. They'll put it to good use.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
          X