Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 NFL Mock Draft Updated - 12/14

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2008 NFL Mock Draft Updated - 12/14

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

  • #2
    Jeff Otah...Joe Staley says hello.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

    Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      Jeff Otah...Joe Staley says hello.
      Otah is a boom or bust imo. But he could play at both G and both T. So you can have Staley at LT then Otah at RT or Staley at RT and Otah at RG. I don't know the 49ers line so.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't like the Beau Bell pick to Detroit in the 3rd round. If that 40-time is at all close for Bell then its not any better then having Paris Lenon in there. You still have a slow LB that will have trouble dropping back into the deep middle zones. At that pick, if I am Detroit i take Ezra Butler. Excellent speed and size to make a move to the middle, will be a sideline to sideline guy. Worse case senario they are still looking for an upgrade to Boss Bailey on the right side.

        I also have trouble seeing them taking Chis Johnson over Ray Rice if both were available. Johnson may be a speed demon but Rice brings a more well rounded skill set...

        Just my thoughts...

        Comment


        • #5
          hey i know you have Chris Long going to the jets but do you think the rams might grab him?
          Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't see Detroit going for an RB in round 2. Their running game is bad but it's because of the O Line. Kevin Jones is running better and Duckett is running well too. And, they have Tatum Bell behind them.

            I agree with Jenkins in round 1, but they need to go for OT's somewhere in the top 3.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
              hey i know you have Chris Long going to the jets but do you think the rams might grab him?
              Walter addressed your question in his comments on the Rams pick.

              Comment


              • #8
                o sorry just noticed that.
                Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
                  I don't like the Beau Bell pick to Detroit in the 3rd round. If that 40-time is at all close for Bell then its not any better then having Paris Lenon in there. You still have a slow LB that will have trouble dropping back into the deep middle zones. At that pick, if I am Detroit i take Ezra Butler. Excellent speed and size to make a move to the middle, will be a sideline to sideline guy. Worse case senario they are still looking for an upgrade to Boss Bailey on the right side.

                  I also have trouble seeing them taking Chis Johnson over Ray Rice if both were available. Johnson may be a speed demon but Rice brings a more well rounded skill set...

                  Just my thoughts...
                  I think Chris Johnson fits Mike Martz's system better than Rice, you could be right though.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

                  Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    Jeff Otah...Joe Staley says hello.
                    And Alex Smith's bruised shoulders and ribs say hello back.

                    You do know there are two offensive tackle positions on the line, right?
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

                    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I like the comments when you say someone is garbage (L.J.Smith). That's my kinda style. That being said, it is Vince Young that is the garbage on that team. Not the receivers. The same was said about ATL WR's while Vick was there. Suddenly without Vick, Roddy White has hands. He is having his best year without the QB that can't read a D or throw a pass at the right time. Like Young.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Right, but besides Roddy White, all of the receivers still suck and drop way too many passes.

                        And with the Titans, you saw it on Monday night, the throws were all there. The wide outs just couldn't hang on to the ball. Young's not the best passer in the world, but he has nothing to work with.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

                        Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          And Alex Smith's bruised shoulders and ribs say hello back.

                          You do know there are two offensive tackle positions on the line, right?
                          Thats a very good point, Snyder is more of an OG than LT...move Staley to LT and Otah to RT...I guess it could work, I stand corrected.

                          Also I back up Walter 100%...Chris Johnson is a much better fit for Martz's scheme than Rice.

                          Another great fit in that offense would be Rafael Little from Kentucky...could get him in the 6th round.
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                          Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X