Joe Flacco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Flacco

Andre Woodson and Brian Brohm Just gained some company in my opinion for the second best quarterback in the Draft. Delaware QB Joe Flacco had over 400 Yards Passing against a D ivision 1-AA Dynasty in Appalachian State. Though Apps Defense isnt as well known as their offense but App States Defense needs to be good to do what they have done and Flacco lit them up. In my opinion even though it was not against a Division 1-A team he did it against the best in their league. That improved his draft status in my opinion.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

LOL...Flacco has looked good but lets not put him in Woodson's or Ryan's category.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Ryan is a good head above Woodson and Brohm so Placco is no where near Ryann. I think he has as much if not more potential than Woodson and Brohm. It would be hard for anyone to have more than Ryan at this point. Last night I saw poise, mobility, awareness, accuracy, toughness. He is on his way to being a top 10 NFL QB in 3 years if he continues to improve.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Having only seen Flacco in that game, yes, I was impressed by him for a Div-1AA QB, but I can't see him threatening the top 3 in the draft. Probably his receivers let him down, there were a few drops, and in particular his TE pulling out short on a streak pattern saw the ball sail over his head.

The main reason I liked him was his size, giving him a nice release point.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
          Having only seen Flacco in that game, yes, I was impressed by him for a Div-1AA QB, but I can't see him threatening the top 3 in the draft. Probably his receivers let him down, there were a few drops, and in particular his TE pulling out short on a streak pattern saw the ball sail over his head.

The main reason I liked him was his size, giving him a nice release point.
          Flacco was already #4 of the top draft QB's not far behind Brohm. To be a Division 1-AA QB and being #4 that is an excellent job. He is projected as a 2nd or 3rd Round Pick already so don't be fooled because of the class he plays in. To get that type of praise in the lower Division from NFL scouts is a rare occurence. So don't be surprised if he gets a sleeper pick in 3 or 4.

Comment

Working...
          X