Flacco Passes Brohm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flacco Passes Brohm?

Right now Brian Brohm is the #3 Pro Prospect at the Quarterback Position. I am a huge fan of Brohm's and have constantly defended he is better than Woodson. I know I'm on the losing end of that argument but I might not be on the losing end of this one; Delaware Quarterback Joe Flacco is a better Pro-Prospect than Brian Brohm. In the Brohm vs Woodson fight I knew I was on the losing end from day one. I am ready (Finally) to concede that Woodson is the better prospect of the two. Now I want to be on the end of a closer losing battle and embrace Joe Flacco as the #3 Pro-Prospect OVER Brohm. Please tell me I have at least one supporter in this battle.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Sorry, No way Woodson goes before Brohm.

Comment

Duh. This thread was Flacco/Brohm. Please read the post better.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by ky395s View Post
        Sorry, No way Woodson goes before Brohm.
        Woodson will go before brohm...my guess is that you are a Louisville fan.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Flacco is my #5 QB prospect...mid round 3-early 4.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Flacco didnt look so good last night. I see the potential, he has a huge arm, NFL frame, and was decently accurate after moving around but he wasnt a game changer.

Comment

Agree with Matt, I see mid-third round.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I still say before 4. The kid has a sh*tload of potential and with the right coach could be a top 10 NFL QB in a few years. Whoever gets him will get a steal.

Comment

Working...
                X