X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Mock Draft Updated - 12/16

http://walterfootball.com/draft2009.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Walter, Tim Tebow is not an elite prospect by any means. I doubt he will be even drafted in the first round.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Why do you think Darrius Heyward Bey is so good? He didn't really have one good game this season.

Comment

Really good mock though...Woodson and Moreno would be sick.

Walter: Bucs do not need an OLB for quite a while. They have Cato June and they drafted Quincy Black whom they love. If the Bucs drafted Hardy then they should go DT or QB in 2009.
        Last edited by Matt McGuire; 12-16-2007, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Personally, I don't think Myron Pryor had a good enough season this year to go round 1...round 3 maybe.

Comment

Good point on Tampa, I'll reconsider next update. Do they really love Quincy Black though? He's barely been on the field. Have you heard anything from them?
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              Why do you think Darrius Heyward Bey is so good? He didn't really have one good game this season.
              Maryland's QB situation was horrible. Not his fault. He had 21 receptions the final four games of the season. Not bad. And he runs a 4.3.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Walter, Tim Tebow is not an elite prospect by any means. I doubt he will be even drafted in the first round.
                Tim Tebow's currently the top prospect eligible for the 2009 Draft. You may not like him, and you may think he'll be a bust, but that's just your opinion. Personally, I think he'll be great. But that has nothing to do with why he's such a heralded prospect.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

On second thought, that is a bit high for Heyward-Bey... He'll probably go 12-18, somewhere in there.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Good point on Tampa, I'll reconsider next update. Do they really love Quincy Black though? He's barely been on the field. Have you heard anything from them?
                    Well there is that one player...future first ballot Hall of Famer Derrick Brooks..might have heard of him?

But yeah they were really high on Quincy when they drafted him (loved his athleticism, play making ability, strength, and the unorthodox New Mexico scheme he played in)

he has played a little bit on third downs and played well when given the chance

walter my caps key is ******* up any suggestions i cant type periods or apostorphes weird and when my caps key is off it is all caps but when it is on it is lower case

Comment

jason hill runs a four three forty and he sucked against the bengals it takes more than a forty time to be a receiver and i didnt see it out of bey this year

Comment

why do you like tebow? because he runs around which he wont do in the nfl

do you like his leftwich slow release?
                        how he runs around but he wont do that in the nfl?
                        how overrated he is because the scheme makes him look better than what he actually is like it made alex smith a #1 overall pick? lolz

Caps key working now Walter whew

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          On second thought, that is a bit high for Heyward-Bey... He'll probably go 12-18, somewhere in there.
                          I agree with that because Maryland was really shaky at the quarterback position...but so was Georgia Tech (Reggie Ball was garbage) and Calvin Johnson still put up great numbers.

Comment

jason hill runs a four three forty and he sucked against the bengals it takes more than a forty time to be a receiver and i didnt see it out of bey this year
                            I know, and I agree, but GMs and scouts love the 40. Can't ignore that, man.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

why do you like tebow? because he runs around which he wont do in the nfl

do you like his leftwich slow release?
                              how he runs around but he wont do that in the nfl?
                              how overrated he is because the scheme makes him look better than what he actually is like it made alex smith a #1 overall pick? lolz

Caps key working now Walter whew
                              But Alex Smith did go No. 1, and Tebow is 500 times the QB Smith ever was. I don't get how he's not the No. 1 prospect.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X