Breaking News: Rich Rodriguez Hail to the Victor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Rich Rodriguez Hail to the Victor

Rodriguez to UM....I personally don't like the fit of the spread option at Michigan...will they go to a 3-3-5 defense?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Yet another whore coach leaving a good program.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Like the LSU coach was "Breaking News"

Comment

How is Rodriguez a whore????????

Would you rather live in Ann Arbor or West Virginia?

Are you kidding me? You'd leave for that kind of money too Walter and for the UM tradition. Big Ten is a more prestigous conference than the Big Wannabe East.

Comment

He's been looking at other jobs for years. Anyone who leaves his kids like that is not to be trusted.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Well he is at UM there is no where to go but down...no NFL team would hire him unless as a position coach (which will never happen).

I'd want to get out of West Virginia too. Ugly uniforms. Redneck fans. etc...what was his salary at WVU?

Comment

I feel sorry for Ryan Mallett...he is a horrendous fit in that offense I hope he transfers.

Comment

He'll have his work cut out for him. Most of the talent on that team is graduating without a lot behind it. UM has been losing recruiting wars in this state quite a bit lately.

Comment

I would stay in the hills of WV. I'm a country boy.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    I would stay in the hills of WV. I'm a country boy.
                    Lol you arent staying at WVU if UM shows you a multi million dollar deal I don't care how country you are.

Comment

Depends on if I'm content with the salary I'm getting from WV.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Okay...lets say WVU is paying you $850k a year then Michigan offers you a 5 year deal worth $11.3M...which one?

Comment

how long's my deal at WV, need to know the added up amount.

Comment

okay they gave you a 6 year deal for $4.4M 4 years ago so you have 2 years left on your deal for a total of 1.95M left.

Comment

I would be content, more than I make at a common job and if I keep my team in the top ten I will be in for a raise after this contract is up. I'm a simple gut, don't need a mansion and a bunch of cars. just to be content in my surroundings.

Comment

Working...
                              X