No announcement yet.

Browns Playoff Bound!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gj, a little of topic but i honestly thought the bills would win only 4 games this, boy was i wrong. lol gj to the browns tho
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Browns winning their division. Romeo Crennel for coach of the year?
      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Man I wonder if anyone predicted the Browns to be this type of team this year. I figured Frye would be gone, Anderson would be gone, and they would be starting Quinn by week 5 getting him ready for the future.. Man was I wrong. Good for the Browns and Derek Anderson!
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
          Him or in my opinion the head coach of the Bills (Dick Jauron?)...they went through so many injuries and a rookie quarterback and surpassed everyone's expectations.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
            either him or jon gruden
            Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Jon Gruden has done a great job this season do not get me wrong...but the Bucs really should in my mind be a 11-3 team right now. I'm not saying this is Gruden's fault at all (which I don't I blame the players), but Gruden has had much more talent to work with than the media/casual fan thinks.

Maybe Gruden when you consider losing Caddy and Petitgout, but Earnest Graham and Donald Penn has stepped in very nicely...neither one has really had a "bad game" all season. Everyone gives the Bucs a LT in mock drafts because Penn isn't an elite talent, but he has played great for us this season and I'm willing to say he has played like a top 4 LT in the NFC this season.

Comment

I nominate this guy...THIS GUY (inside joke with my friends)

Comment

why don't the images work Walter?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                    Man I wonder if anyone predicted the Browns to be this type of team this year. I figured Frye would be gone, Anderson would be gone, and they would be starting Quinn by week 5 getting him ready for the future.. Man was I wrong. Good for the Browns and Derek Anderson!
                    Most people got that one wrong. What you figured was pretty much the consensus. Careful getting too hopeful for next year, though. They won't catch anybody by surprise. Much like the Saints this year.

Comment

I think the Browns have a much better OL and weapons on offense than the Saints do...and they have more talent on defense and that talent is certainly developing.

If they can add a run stopper or another hybrid in round 2 that would be great for their defense.

Comment

The Browns haven't caught anyone by surprise since the first Bengals game. People have already adjusted to the Browns vertical game. Nobody really allows them deep anymore and nobody blitzes them much anymore since it creates holes for them to exploit. What the Browns have is a very good offensive line (much like the Bengals did a few years ago), that really won't change much no matter what. They may take a step back next year but that'd be a product of playing a more difficult schedule than the one they've had this year. Of course, people expected the first 6 games of this year to destroy the team as well, so who knows.
                        Last edited by TheOUTLAW1; 12-17-2007, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X