Roy Williams needs to be suspended...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Williams needs to be suspended...

Fines just arent enough, he keeps horse-collar bs...the tackle that he did on mcnabb yesterday was a joke. This dude is simply retarded and washed up and he cant tackle anymore. He does this garbage at least once every two weeks.

what do you guys think about roy? should he be suspended for horse-collar tackles?
    Last edited by bwest36; 12-17-2007, 01:14 PM.
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
    Fines just arent enough, he keeps horse-calling people...the tackle that he did on mcnabb yesterday was a joke. This dude is simply retarded and washed up and he cant tackle anymore. He does this garbage at least once every two weeks.

what do you guys think about roy? should he be suspended for horse-caller tackles?
    Tough call. It was legal just a couple of years ago. It's not any more dangerous than a "chop block" which was outlawed a couple of decades ago. And, you still get bad face mask penaties.
    I guess it will take another T.O. type injury to force the NFL to act on your question.

Comment

found a link for those who did not watch the game: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9APM6mNVCVY

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
        found a link for those who did not watch the game: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9APM6mNVCVY
        Thanks for the link. He could have easily tackled him the right way. And, he argued the call!!??

Comment

IF he did this a few times a season, I'd be OK with it... But he does this **** every week. I actually stated this in my weekly write-up. They need to start suspending him for his horse collars.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
            Thanks for the link. He could have easily tackled him the right way. And, he argued the call!!??
            that pisses me off the most, why does he argue he is so retarded, i was soo mad yesterday when he started argueing with the ref.

sigpic

Comment

btw, is that penalty an automatic fine?

Comment

pretty sure its an automatic fine, can anybody else clarifiy this?

sigpic

Comment

I don't think he should be suspended, but I'm biased because I don't like the rule. Let people play defense.

This dude is simply retarded and washed up and he cant tackle anymore.
                  I wouldn't go that far. He's still a pretty good tackler and hardly washed up.

Comment

lol he is pretty washed up, he simply cant cover anymore. the only play he has is when he's chasing someone down that he failed to cover......and there's nothing left for him to grab except for the horsecollar.

It's has to carry a suspension this time. This will be his fourth fine in two years. $10,000 (Tiki Barber, last season), 12,500 (Desmond Clark, Sept 07) 15,000 (Marshawn Lynch Oct 07), 30K? (McNabb)

sigpic

Comment

Most ovrerrated player in the NFL...I hope Dallas cuts him. Cowboys fans truly are delusional they think he is atop 5 safety in the NFL.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The 1 on Marshawn Lynch they didn't even call, I was pissed about that.

Comment

lol he is pretty washed up, he simply cant cover anymore.
                          Anymore? When could he ever cover anyone? He was never a cover saftey. He was brought in to help stuff the run and he still does that.

I agree he's overrated, but I just don't think he's washed up.

Comment

Roy Williams suspended for one game. i wanted more but w.e im happy he at least got 1 game.(i didn't think they would suspend him)

If the league really wanted him to stop then they should of suspended him from the last 2 regular season games and 1 playoff game....that would probably make this idiot stop.

http://rotoworld.com/content/HeadLin...=NFL&hl=108881
                            Last edited by bwest36; 12-17-2007, 08:26 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Thats awesome he got suspended...send a message to him. I'd like to see some TE or RB horsecollar Williams after a play is over to see how much he likes it.
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X