Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Week 16 Picks

1. BUF +125...2 units
    If you are going to bet the Bills, don't bet the spread (-3), you might as well bet the moneyline to get better odds, and I like the Bills in this football game. I like their offensive line and I like how their DBs match up against the Giant's WRs. Plus, Jeremey Shockey is out and he is a big part of the Giants offense.

2. Cowboys -10.5...1 unit
    The Panthers suck...I will be surprised if this is a close football game as the Cowboys continue to compete for home field advantage in the playoffs.

3. Buccaneers -300...3 units
    I really don't see how the Bucs lose to the 49ers...their team has so much more talent than the 9ers and I think they will confuse Shaun Hill with complex coverages and they will get after him with their pass rush.

4. Browns -3.5...1 unit
    Walter says to stay away from this shady line, but I say lets take it. How could the Bengals possibly cover? I don't get it.

5. Jets +8.5...1 unit
    This team has nothing to lose and I really like how they have been playing lately (even though they have been losing)...if you really wanna gamble look at that +320 moneyline, but I'm going to take the points in this matchup.

A prop bet I like on Bodog right now is the Pack getting 33/1 to win the Super Bowl...I put .5 units on that.
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 12-18-2007, 05:21 PM.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

If I bet on football I would take the Cowboys at -10.5. Just think the Panther will be crushed and Romo has something to prove from last week.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Bucs have nothing to play for.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Your explanation of Cle -3.5 is exactly why I love the Bengals.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Get in Jon Gruden's face and say that Walter...this team has too many veterans to lose to San Fran.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Your explanation of Cle -3.5 is exactly why I love the Bengals.
            Why do you like the Bengals? Matchup wise please explain

Comment

Shaun Hill could lead the Niners to an upset victory
              Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
              Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
              Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
              Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Picking games has nothing to do with matchups. The matchups are built into the spread. You have to find good spots. This is a terrible spot for CLE, coming off a big game vs. Buff, while Cincy was embarrassed beyond belief.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by KClemens2008 View Post
                  Shaun Hill could lead the Niners to an upset victory
                  Against a #1 rated Buccaneers defense against the pass, #2/3 in yards, and #1 scoring defense? I highly doubt it...this isn't the Bengals it is the Bucs

Looks like people keep snubbing the 2007 NFC South champs...keep doing it this team might shock you.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Picking games has nothing to do with matchups. The matchups are built into the spread. You have to find good spots. This is a terrible spot for CLE, coming off a big game vs. Buff, while Cincy was embarrassed beyond belief.
                    To no surprise Walter you and I have totally opposite beliefs in picking games.

Comment

That's fine, though it's not actually my belief, I learned this and studied under one of the best football handicappers in the country, who has a radio show on 610 WIP, a Philly sports-talk station.

If picking games were about matchups, Ron Jaworski would be hitting 70%. Unfortunately, he's no better than 50-50.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Jeremy Shockey and Eli have absolutely no rythm at all, it won't matter a great deal that he is out.

Comment

Agreed, Shockey hadn't done much the past month.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                          X