My Picks for the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Picks for the week

Jacksonville -13 - i honestly don't no how the Raiders are going to score....Jags are solid all-around, look for a 28 - 9 type game. 10 a.m game for the Oakland this week + Long trip, taking the points here.

Philadelphia +3 - Nobody really knows which Eagles team will show up this week, this may be a dangerous game to pick because Philadelphia has nothing to play for. Last year the saints knocked philly out off the playoffs, the eagles would love to do the same to the saints. Eagles play great on the road (5-1-1 ats), playing stress free look for philly to stretch the field vs that mediocre pass defense.

San Diego -9 - Chargers have something to play for. This team seems to be on the right track they also play great football at home team (6-1 ats). Denver was basically handed the AFC west at the beginning of the year and they couldn't take control. In some ways Denver is as sad as Cincinnati this year.

Other Leans - Green bay -10, New York Giants -3
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

adding in Green Bay -10

sigpic

Comment

I like the Philly spread, but idk -13 is a lot.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

ya -13 is a lot...but i have been picking the jags a lot this year and they are one of the few teams that don't play down to there opposition.

Does anybody like the rams tommorow? im am kind of leaning towards the rams but i have had no luck on thursdays this year.(0-3)

sigpic

Comment

What do the Charegers have to play for?
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            What do the Charegers have to play for?

lol whops i just noticed that they clienched, thanks for the heads up lol.

sigpic

Comment

The Chargers have the 3rd playoff seed to play for last time I checked.

Would you rather go into a dome and play in the 2nd round or Foxboro?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                The Chargers have the 3rd playoff seed to play for last time I checked.

Would you rather go into a dome and play in the 2nd round or Foxboro?
                NFL players are ****y (and dumb) and think they can beat anyone. They probably want the challenge of going to Foxboro.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

They want to go to Foxboro and take revenge on the Pats.

Comment

LOL it doesn't matter if you are going to win the AFC you have to win in Foxboro whether it be in Divisonal Playoffs or AFC Ship

Comment

Walter, you actually think that LaDanian Tomlinson and Shawn Merriman get the players on their team together and say, "Hey guys we have nothing to play for and lets just lose so we play in New England after we assumingly win our first round game." ????????

How retarded. And seriously if you think like that you are dumb.

Comment

Putting words into my mouth once again, are we? LOL

I never said the Chargers WANT to go to New England. But I don't think they're going to go out of their way to avoid it. For them, I think getting healthier and not risking injury is much more important. And I think they're confident enough to believe they can beat the Pats. They are professional football players, and with that comes a bit of ****iness.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

What the hell are you doing up at 5 AM anyway haha...

Or 4 AM Central I suppose... 5 AM for me.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

my sleep cycle is ******* up

Comment

Im up too. Its almost 3 am here in california. Actually Im up and working but Im driving to Reno later today and hopefully make some plays

Comment

Working...
                              X